Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

webster
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Dec 2007, 9:11 pm

mine was alright a bit quite though went see ma family four one of thoses family partys not a big fan of em though so what i want to know is how yours went?

webster
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Dec 2007, 9:23 pm

i did't put this up four people to look at could people at least post somthing lol

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

29 Dec 2007, 9:52 pm

I guess I'm just so glad that it's over. My Christmas was spent watching old movies and eating treats.

beautifuloblivion
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2007, 9:54 pm

Yeah, I'm not a fan of holiday family get togethers either. Mine was okay.

lkonantz
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Dec 2007, 9:57 pm

My Christmas was good. My sister had her Japanese friend over, so she could exprience American Christmas. So, it was fun.

sort30030
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Dec 2007, 10:22 pm

It didn't feel like a holiday. But that doesn't mean much in my case since I don't know what a holiday feels like as I don't celebrate most holidays. There wasn't much a difference in my life these last few days.

AspieMartian
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Dec 2007, 11:16 pm

Xmas sucked. All my pies turned ot badly for one reason or another, but not do to my lack of skill at making pies. That I did everything right on my end, and the pies still were a disaster only made it suck more, because of all the time, effort and ingredients ended up wasted.

My mom ended up too sick, so we had to cancel Xmas dinner that morning and call our guests and apologize. At least I didn't have to attempt to cook Xmas dinner in the post-pie diaster mood I was in! My brother and mom had canned soup and I had a sandwich for dinner, and we all made headway into all the wine and booze I bought for our cancelled Xmas gathering.

My presents were rather underwhelming, nothing to brag about.

Overall, just glad it's over. Good news is I'll have the house to myself most of New year's Eve.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2007, 12:53 am

I've had a wonderful Christmas. :)

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

30 Dec 2007, 12:56 am

AspieMartian wrote:
Xmas sucked. All my pies turned ot badly for one reason or another, but not do to my lack of skill at making pies. That I did everything right on my end, and the pies still were a disaster only made it suck more, because of all the time, effort and ingredients ended up wasted.

You reminded me of my Christmas dinner disaster. I tried to find this recipe, I had made before, where you stuff a whole chicken with a lemon, and coat it with Kosher salt, before baking it. I looked for the recipe on the internet, because I wanted to make sure I remembered it correctly. But the recipe I found, instructed to wrap the chicken in aluminum foil. This caused it to steam instead of roast, and I ended up with one very salty chicken! Almost inedible. A friend advised me to make it into a soup, to try and dilute the salt.

Flismflop
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2007, 2:27 am

Mine was great! I stayed up all night from the 24th to the 25th, then went to bed when people started showing up at my home, at about 1pm. I woke up after they had all left, then ate my dinner.

webster
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Dec 2007, 3:53 am

so evry ones was alright w000000000000t

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

30 Dec 2007, 3:59 am

hartzofspace wrote:
I guess I'm just so glad that it's over. My Christmas was spent watching old movies and eating treats.

Wow...you are lucky. That is all I wanted to do for xmas.

Instead I had to spend 7 hours talking, in constant noise with demanding grandparents. I would have rather spent xmas in bed.

eddiedog8
Veteran
Veteran

Location: not in my house not in my street not in my shool but in my own world

30 Dec 2007, 4:48 am

scay