Scan another WP member, Metroid Prime Style

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

TheAPERSON
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2008, 3:30 pm

I'll give a brief.

When you scan something in Metroid Prime it comes up with a name and a description. Just choose a member and make up a funny description. Can we try and keep them amusing please.

Example:

Scanning: Recording to Logbook

Morphology: Gamester

Also know as Gamis Tron, the Gamester has the ability to transform into several different forms. If aggravated will shoot games from his eyes. Continous strafing is required to dodge his attacks. Avoid playing games with him at all costs.

I'm sure you lot can think up better ones.

MrSinister
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2008, 5:13 pm

Morphology: CockneyRebel

CockneyRebel is usually a docile, occasionally-territorial creature. When provoked, however, CockneyRebel is liable to morph into its combat form - a large, red-armoured behemoth able to run down smaller creatures in one fell swoop. Maximum firepower recommended.

tmad40blue
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jan 2008, 6:21 pm

Scanning...

This entry has been added to the Logbook. Press ➀ to view logbook entry.

Morphology: Ana54

Unusually talkative for its habitat, Ana54 shoots projectile forum topics at all lifeforms that enter its territory. Unknown how to combat this attack.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2008, 6:28 pm

Scanning. Recording to Logbook.

Morphology: Quatermass.

One of the more powerful beings in the fora, it generally can be seen reading, watching DVDs and playing video games. However, it will not tolerate being attacked with impunity, and will retaliate, but there are suggestions of a great reserve of invective and bile that, if pushed to the edge, will be ejected in a steady stream until the opponent is reduced to a smoking pile of giblets.

Also wields one of the deadliest weapons, a B-Stick, which can cause those hit by it to enter a state of non-existence.

It is possible that the invective stored within may not even be able to be vented safely as noted above in a stream, and may come out explosively.

On sabbatical...

TheAPERSON
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2008, 4:32 am

Scanning...... Recording to Logbook

Morphology: Anubis

Highly trained milatry combatant, Anubis will send a huge number of missiles into enemy territory. If shot too often, will bring in large tanks. Helicopters required to defeat him.

gismo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2008, 4:53 am

Scanning... Recording to Logbook

Morphology: Aussieboy

An amazingly evil, cheeky and powerful monkey, who is probably one of the cheekiest members on WP. Aussieboy uses the cheeky power of his monkey avatar giving him the ability to stand on his tail...

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2008, 6:30 am

Morphology: Who_Am_I

Likely to be found either reading or engaged in some sort of musical activity. Will resent you if you interrupt these activities, as it views them as coming before trivial things such as housework, social interactions, and whether or not she is on fire. Usually harmless, but if not left alone will attack violently with the nearest object. Can usually be stopped by asking a philosophical question, as it cannot resist trying to resolve such questions and, in fact, has a propensity to think too much for its own good. (It has been engaged with a heated 3-day-long argument with itself over the meaning and validity of the concept of "good", recently.)
In the unlikely event of an unprovoked attack, it can be pacified with offers of library memberships, musical instruments and excuses not to go to parties.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

TheAPERSON
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 6:11 am

Morphology: TheAPERSON

TheAPERSON is armed with a number of games at his disposal. To defeat him you must pick a game that he is rubbish at and try to beat him. Avoid his watching of YouTube videos of games and be careful on the forums he is on. Different Beam weapons do different things, but a sniper shot from the Impirialist will take him out.

Speedy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

05 Jan 2008, 8:45 am

Morphology: Speedy

Speedy is a strange one with no fixed mental abode. Blessed with the ability to drag a joke kicking and screaming out of any situation, Speedy has also been known to destroy all remnants of a conversation with one post. If ever accosted, distract with something shiny, or an American sitcom, or a music question, or a picture of a dog. Does not like to abbreviate, although has been known to when quoting another. Recognisable by the cowboy hat and boot, common uniform for this different Englishman.

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." Inigo Montoya

AussieBoy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 11:58 pm

gismo wrote:

Morphology: Aussieboy

An amazingly evil, cheeky and powerful monkey, who is probably one of the cheekiest members on WP. Aussieboy uses the cheeky power of his monkey avatar giving him the ability to stand on his tail...

Morphology: Gizmo

Never go nere him, he smells worse than my granddads feet!

Also is in the shape of some weird creature, no one has ever gone near enough to tell without sufficating!

TheAPERSON
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2008, 6:27 am

Morphology: iamnotaparakeet

A strange creature this, the iamnotaparakeet may look like a parakeet but that's it's decieving plan. Attacks by growing a beard long enough to wrap round you. Can be defeated with signs saying, "You are a parakeet"

MrSinister
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2008, 9:51 am

Morphology: MrSinister

A largely solitary creature dwelling in caves and underground caverns, MrSinister has developed a unique way of feeding - its tendrils will extend from its main body and envelop its chosen food source, engulfing it with a few bites after spraying it with digestive acid. If provoked, it will attack without mercy, using its digestive acid as a weapon. Without proper shielding, this acid can dissolve the strongest of alloys. Extreme caution and maximum firepower recommended.

Wilco
Toucan
Toucan

06 Jan 2008, 10:06 am

Morphology: angelgirl1224

One of the least dangerous life-forms known today. Until you use the term NT, or ask her how she feels about something. this provokes her to become more dangerous then you can imagine so watch out! Don't underestimate her. She will stick up with anyone who needs her so she is a good allie in dangerous situations. Only way to defeat her is with a one way ticket to Australia.

PS: can also be provoked by using echoing sounds.

batista90
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2008, 11:47 am

scanning:recording to logbook
subject:edie8dog

edie8dog is quite quiet and happy person he resently chancet his avatar from fox to banana his humour seems to be his weapon

other information:N/A....waiting more information

..dead..what u know about dead?
feel free to talk:)

straples-> http://www.alinssite.info/

eddiedog8
Veteran
Veteran

Location: not in my house not in my street not in my shool but in my own world

06 Jan 2008, 12:05 pm

lol nice one bal

batista90
Veteran