Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Romansky123
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Mar 2018, 11:12 am

I like spending time online and that's how I recharge but I'm also like to go out and I'm very outgoing and because of that I tend to get pegged as an extrovert because people get this idea that introvert means shy and extrovert means outgoing anyone else experience this? :D

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2018, 6:47 pm

I like to live a busy, active life but also enjoy my downtime. I like to take tennis lessons as well as watching my favorite players on television.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2018, 8:06 pm

I'm a "low ambivert".

Usually, it depends on my mood.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

StefanMemos
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Mar 2018, 8:30 pm

I can be very outgoing at times. I like travelling a lot.
It's the first step of getting outside that is the hardest part though. I suffer badly from anxiety so some days I can travel far and be merry but other days I hide under my bed covers.

I'm extroverted when I'm going to the football at the weekend. Football is great for going outside and being introverted. Football or other team sports are repetitive. Each game is the same and the seasons always start off again and again which makes it simple hobby to follow.
If you support a small club you'll get to see the same people every week which gives you a good chance at social interaction.