Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2009, 3:55 pm

There's some guy on youtube, his username is Sassew, and he's getting pretty popular. He doesn't look fake unlike all other youtube idiots (such as Daxflame).
Do you think he's on the autistic spectrum?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVA7deYwH-U[/youtube]
Tell me what ya think. :)

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2009, 4:04 pm

hhm maybe.
But I don't think he'd want people posting his vids on here asking if he's aspie just incase he isn't.

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2009, 5:11 pm

MONKEY wrote:
But I don't think he'd want people posting his vids on here asking if he's aspie just incase he isn't.

Well, somebody posted his video on the Encyclopedia Dramatica's article about Asperger syndrome. That's why I'm wondering about your opinions. He somehow reminds me of when I was younger - same forced monotone voice, repetition of words, lack of a variety of emotions...

kornchild
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2009, 6:23 am

He seems a little aspieish, but I'm not sure.

Zoonic
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2009, 7:10 am

MathGirl wrote:
MONKEY wrote:

Well, somebody posted his video on the Encyclopedia Dramatica's article about Asperger syndrome. That's why I'm wondering about your opinions. He somehow reminds me of when I was younger - same forced monotone voice, repetition of words, lack of a variety of emotions...

Isn't Encyclopedia Dramatica written by fat, ugly, psychopathic, unemployed, neurotypical paedophiles and zoophiles who somewhere deep down are jealous of aspies because they at least have an excuse for not being part of society? I met the type on the internet several times. They try to act superior and intellectually strong and love projecting their own failures on non-neurotypicals, while in reality being the chips-eating, horrendously ugly subhuman narcists themselves. If they manage to make an aspie sad, angry or confused they feel successful in life and can celebrate it with another bag of chips and a few more pepsis or a trip to the local Games Workshop store.

Those people seriously needs to be cleansed from the face of the earth.

Lily_cat
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2009, 8:14 am

Zoonic wrote:
MathGirl wrote:
MONKEY wrote:

Isn't Encyclopedia Dramatica written by fat, ugly, psychopathic, unemployed, neurotypical paedophiles and zoophiles who somewhere deep down are jealous of aspies because they at least have an excuse for not being part of society? I met the type on the internet several times. They try to act superior and intellectually strong and love projecting their own failures on non-neurotypicals, while in reality being the chips-eating, horrendously ugly subhuman narcists themselves. If they manage to make an aspie sad, angry or confused they feel successful in life and can celebrate it with another bag of chips and a few more pepsis or a trip to the local Games Workshop store.

Hey I love games workshop! Don't diss it!

Calvin
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 May 2009, 8:42 am

I would say yes.

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2009, 5:15 pm

Zoonic wrote:
MathGirl wrote:
MONKEY wrote:

And yet, there are Aspies that fit that description as well, and plenty of attractive people and Aspies (and attractive Aspies) that read Encyclopedia Dramatica.

OH SNAP.