Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

RonaldD793
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 May 2016, 4:27 am

What is the one food that you enjoy the most? Pick at least one food item which you can't go for nearly a day without.

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2016, 4:33 am

I don't have favorites. I almost have food obsessions, if that's possible. I'll go through stages where I want to eat the same things for weeks or months. With some foods it goes in cycles.

It was pizza several times for awhile.
It's also been sushi a few times.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2016, 5:02 am

RonaldD793 wrote:
What is the one food that you enjoy the most? Pick at least one food item which you can't go for nearly a day without.

i never eat the same foods twice within 5 days. i have a desire for various foods every day, and i always satisfy them, but that desire will not resurface for at least 5 days after i have satisfied it.

the only "food" i imbibe every day is 1.2 litres of milk (flavoured) and about 100 ml of milk in one cup of coffee.

i like eggs the best i guess. fresh dark yellow yolks taste so "sunny" and complete, albeit in a very subtle way. i can feel the repleteness of vitamins and nutrients in eggs soak into my bloodstream soon after eating them.
i like red meat about 3 times per week, but it must take various forms. sausages, lamb chops, beef mince meat balls etc.

i like chicken only for it's flavorsome crackling skin (when it is roasted). i do not like bland raw white chicken meat because it is dry and tasteless and i can not sense much nutritional value in it.

i do not like pork much because it seems bland and tough as well. apple sauce is the only salvation for pork in my opinion.

i like fish as long as it is not oily or fishy smelling. but i do not like it often, and i only like it battered from the fish and chip shops.

i do like salmon (exception from oily fish aversion) as long as it is canned.

blah blah blah....etc

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2016, 4:48 pm

Pasta

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2016, 5:16 pm

Persian food is my very favorite. However, I do not eat it on a daily basis.

I eat plain Greek yogurt topped with almonds, frozen wild (tiny ones) blueberries, cream and cinnamon, on a daily basis, and sometimes, multiple times per day, and it is, in fact, one of my very favorite things to eat.