Page 1 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

LordVoldemort
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Mar 2007, 6:53 am

I just wanted to know if anyone here has any pets, and what they are called.
I have a cat (the one on my avatar :wink: ) called Frasse, he's a mix of maine coon, persian and norwegian forest cat.

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 6:55 am

I don't have a pet of my own, but mum has a fat cat named Sox, my step-dad also has a cat named Sadie, he also has a pet budgie named Loopy and a dog named Kysah. My nanna has two puppies named Coco and Milo.

LordVoldemort
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Mar 2007, 6:59 am

RedMage wrote:
I don't have a pet of my own, but mum has a fat cat named Sox, my step-dad also has a cat named Sadie, he also has a pet budgie named Loopy and a dog named Kysah. My nanna has two puppies named Coco and Milo.

Can the budgie talk? I've heard people say that sometimes they can.

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 7:00 am

Nah. I wish he/she could though, as that'd be awesome.

MrSinister
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 7:20 am

I used to have four pets: two Golden Retrievers (Anna & Daisy) and two cats (Molly & Polly).

Now we're down to just Molly, and since she's 17, she's not likely to be around for much longer. The house will be really empty :(

Flow
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 8:07 am

I have a dog, a Bichon Frise, a girl.

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 8:23 am

A dog, Twoopy he has a new name... Scardy dog :roll: he is seriously afraid of everything lamp shades, CD players, going outside alone... He is niice and cuddles with me when I feel upset, I have no Idea how he knows...

My cat, oreo, is much braver but he is loud... he meows all the time, he meows because my family used to feed him when he meowed and he has it in his mind Meow=food... BUT I CAN'T FEED HIM ALL THE TIME. He is cute, and probably one of my more intellegent pets.

I use to have more, they mostly died after a full life, the ones that didn't had... other problems.
30 hamsters (not naming them all...my sister didn't releize they could reproduce, I took over and bought seperate cages. I liked watching them run through the tubes)

Rabbit ( snowflake...... yeah.....<_<; he pooped a lot... but he was the only pet that never bit anyone, even as young)

Dog (raph, he was the best, he barked at people who picked on me, he wasn't afraid of anything and he ran reallly fast.)

Fish (not naming them all... 2 Betas 10 other. they swam.)

Girbel ( I liked her, Had her for about 3 years, then she escaped and my cat found her before I did :( )

Mice (we had two, they were so great. They would climb up the wires on their cage and walk on the ceiling XD)

Hermit Crabs (we had three, they liked to pinch people, they weren't mine they were my brothers.)

LordVoldemort
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Mar 2007, 8:30 am

That was many animals :)
And the way your cat always is meowing sounds kinda like my own, he always acts like that too!

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 8:41 am

LordVoldemort wrote:
That was many animals :)
And the way your cat always is meowing sounds kinda like my own, he always acts like that too!
Hehe, over my lifetime it was, the most I ever had at once was abot 40 but that included 30 hamsters XD. I hope to get others when I grow, I want to learn to ride a horse and get one someday... the problem is money XD I know someone who would let me use his stable

Why does your cat meow? Is it to be fed? my cats annoying when it comes to food, he figured out patting my sholder will get my attention (EEK sorry when I talk about my pets I sort of over do it -_-; )

Esperanza
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 8:53 am

I have a cat named Pandora. She's very curious and always getting into things and causing trouble, so the name suits her well. :) I rarely get mad at her for it though.

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 9:17 am

Here's my kitty, Mr Spud, in his favourite place, on top of the central heating boiler (with his mini Mr Spud toy :)) He's about 12 now, but still very kittenish.

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 9:23 am

Starr wrote:
Here's my kitty, Mr Spud, in his favourite place, on top of the central heating boiler (with his mini Mr Spud toy :)) He's about 12 now, but still very kittenish.

Thats so cute :heart:
Stairing contest?

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 9:39 am

I have nine cats (four indoor cats, five ferals) and a dog.

The dog is Partner (pit bull/choc. Lab mix)

The indoor cats are:

Puffy (tabby)
Peter (tabby and white)
Paul (gray tabby striped Oriental Shorthair)
Prince (Lynx point Siamese)

The ferals are:

Itty (orange and white)
Zwenner and Drenner (black and orange tortoiseshells)
Faber (Snowshoe Siamese)
Uncker (orange and white)

We also take care of a number of feral cats that live out by an old Ralph's supermarket.

I have had many dogs and cats who have lived to very old ages, including my first Lynx point Siamese, a beautiful girl named Samantha who started me on a lifetime love of Siamese cats. She lived to be 20 1/2 years old.

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 9:44 am

9CatMom wrote:
so you have nine cats... that explains your name :D
9Cat1DogMom :P

LordVoldemort
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Mar 2007, 9:47 am

Starr, your cat is absolutely adorable :D

And, Raph522, yes, he wants to be fed. All the time :P And we give him enough food and all, but I think the woman we bought him from made him a little bit spoiled.

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 9:48 am

Raph522 wrote:
9CatMom wrote:
so you have nine cats... that explains your name :D
9Cat1DogMom :P

:lol:

I would love having so many cats! :D How does the dog get on with all the cats 9CatMom?