Page 5 of 5 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Itendswithmexx
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Oct 2021, 10:16 am

StickBugette wrote:
Joe90 ... don't believe the haters.
It's totally normal and expected to feel jealousy. It's an emotion, you don't control it. You are allowed to feel it and can't stop feeling it anyway even if you wanted to. People who say otherwise are just stuffing their emotions and denying their true feelings even to themselves. Now of course, you still control your actions. If I'm jealous of my friend's hot boyfriend, I can't kidnap him or something. But everyone feels jealous sometimes! It just means you're not a robot

Yah uh you have to control your emotions or men would be raping women on the street. If men have to control themselves so do you. Jealousy is easily overcome when you trust your boyfriend. No one needs to be that weak. We are women, we are strong.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 10:24 am

Itendswithmexx wrote:
We are women, we are strong.

Last time i checked, woman powerlifters are not outlifting men.

On the subject of emotions, the whole point is they can't be controlled. You either have them or you don't.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 10:33 am

(Psst!  Be careful with the "Mansplaining", especially in the Women's Discussion subforum!)

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

29 Oct 2021, 10:44 am

! Cornflake wrote:
Locked on OP's request.