Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2006, 12:41 pm

I was reading 'how to get a good girl to give it up' in Men's Health magazine and wondered..

What IS the world going to be like when like so many other drugs the long term affects emerge.

With big business pharmacy companies controling popular buying anyway they can, including my guess, the theme about what is important to mens health today--sex! sex! sex!; I am left to wonder...

This is just rambling.... comments?
I mean like...what happened to the times when power was in the peni that could...all by its' little lonesome?

I think people with great healthy bodies will get hooked on this new fad only to gain significant health risks later on down the road even including the misfunctioning of the natural occurance of erections or dependance on the drug for performance.

Men used to do this function naturally, with a small proportion with legitimate issues. Now its about everyone.

Is anyone else afraid for our guys---?

"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2006, 8:21 pm

*covers up crotch with a red face*

I don't have erectile dysfunction. My penis is just shy. :oops:

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2006, 9:28 pm

I'm more concerned about the possibility of people turning into zombies because a combination of prozac and ritalin turns out to do that to you if you take them both for over 50 years. [/joking]

Drugs are getting some pretty scary side effects these days, after all. But yes, that one could be another fearful possibility.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2006, 10:16 pm

Why is this post in the women's section? Should be in men's section.

That aside I think the drugs are dangerous and will end up harming people. I read an interesting article how some of these drugs are being connected to a rise in crime. I worry for the old women who truly aren't interested in sex and find themselves having demands placed on them for years longer because the old men are on viagara. Like a lot of older women say they lose their interest especially after menopause and in the past that wasn't as much a problem because men also lost their "interest".

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2006, 10:24 pm

werbert that's hilarious...

ticker,
because I am a woman and men are a woman's issue-why are you the thread police?

I didn't know that about older women, I'd always imagined them more active because of the rumor that sexual desire in women increases with age.

"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."

krex
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2006, 12:07 am

This is a very serious issue for me(glad my SO has no interest in this site)He has ED because he has MS..its a medical condition,I understand this and yet,it still effects me psychologically.It does not matter that my "brain" knows he cant respond without certain medication or that he does better with more stimulation of "hand" then "intercourse"(I am developing carple tunnel)...if he loses "it" during the "nasty"....I feel hurt...I feel not sexy...and its ruined what sex-drive I had left (after taking Effexor for 5 yrs)...He cant figure out why my Labido is slowing down(after 4 years of this)but I think it is a "pavlovian response....sex has come to signal..."selfesteem issues"...the fact that it is unpridictable(MS)makes it worse because I never know when to expect the "negative stimuli"...I cant talk to him about it because I dont wont him to have anymore "Psychological pressure" as that will make it worse.

I use to have a more typically "male" sex drive(enjoied casual sex,even though I didnt like feeling "rejected" if the person didnt even want to be friends afterwards..)but I never think about sex now and dont know how much is age,Effexor,fear of feeling "unsexy"when his "privates" arnt "enthusiastic enough"....I still associate an erection with the internal message,"Hey,he likes me,he really likes me"<---anyone remmber who said that...(its the comidian who is talking about the little boy who has a dog humping his leg...lol)off topic...me?

I guess,I did think my sex-drive was in decline before I met him...age,hormones,thyroid,or already did it and it wasnt as exciting anymore...I was hoping,as he was 50 himself,we would be more in the same place sexually...but he is very sexual person...(like a teenager,still)and I do think Occassional sex is great way to keep the bond...wouldnt want to give it up...and I am very response at certain times of the month(he knows were all the "fun bits" are...few of my lovers have....it is all so confusing.....

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/

DirtDawg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2006, 5:42 am

SeaBright wrote:

ticker,
because I am a woman and men are a woman's issue-why are you the thread police?

I didn't know that about older women, I'd always imagined them more active because of the rumor that sexual desire in women increases with age.

My wife is entering menopause, and she will see this, so I have be nice here, but I find that her "want to" and "can do" are better and stronger than ever. Her libido is more than double compared to a few years ago. I find this quite stimulating, in itself and so far no ED here ... at least not until I start to get blisters.

krex wrote:
he does better with more stimulation of "hand" then "intercourse"(I am developing carple tunnel)...

ROTFLMAO!! !! !! !! !

... give her a "hand"! Good one, krex.

Last edited by DirtDawg on 11 Sep 2006, 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

11 Sep 2006, 5:57 am

DirtDawg wrote:

My wife is entering menopause, and she will see this, so I have be nice here, but I find the opposite to be true. Her libido is more than double compared to a few years ago. I find this quite stimulating, in itself and so far no ED here until I get blisters.

The way I heard it women testosterone levels tend to rise in menopause while a man
tend to decrease. So they say that make old women get meaner and old men turn into p**** cats.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

11 Sep 2006, 6:03 am

DirtDawg wrote:

My wife is entering menopause, and she will see this, so I have be nice here, but I find the opposite to be true. Her libido is more than double compared to a few years ago. I find this quite stimulating, in itself and so far no ED here until I get blisters.

The way I heard it a women's testosterone levels tend to rise in menopause while a man's
tends to decrease. So they say that makes old women get meaner and old men turn into p**** cats.