Page 5 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

AEqualsBCD
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Sep 2020, 11:03 am

sunshower wrote:
This thread is for ranting about your boobs, finding bras that fit, or anything that falls under the topic area.

Lately none of my bras seem to fit right, and the underwire seems to cut into me in all the wrong places, so today I went to some bra shops and found out I am now a 10DD/32DD. This REALLY pisses me off, because it's almost impossible to find shops that sell bras in this size, let alone affordable or attractive looking bras in this size. I am also concerned that my boobs may grow larger if I gain any weight, because I am currently 57kg/125lbs, and 5'7/170cm tall, so I am more likely to gain weight than lose weight in the future, plus recently I gained 3kg, and even though lost it again the boob weight stayed on.

Have you tried sports bras? I wear them sometimes rather than underwire as they can be really uncomfortable sometimes and dig into my back and shoulders. I've found sports bras to be pretty comfortable, though sometimes they do make me super itchy. Might be worth a try for you though.

PoseyBuster88
Toucan
Toucan

18 Sep 2020, 10:16 pm

Robotrecall - for narrow shoulders, look for bras where the cup looks more like a triangle with the strap attached at the top of the triangle, vs the ones where the strap attaches close to the model's armpit. You may also like the bras where you can clip the straps together in the back or criss-cross them in the back so the straps are pulled in closer to your neck.