Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

blackcat
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2008, 7:13 am

I'm having a full blown panic attack and it is entirelly my fault because I spent my entire spring break attempting to mke my sself do my DBQ for history but I just couldn't and now it's monday and I'm still trying even though you probably wouldnt think so as I am typing this but I really really am I just dont know how to go about answering it and its really important and probably worth a load of point and it just feels like my heart is going to explode or something leaving me dead and bleeding on the floor which would be a relife asit would get me out of this but nothing can save me because nothing ever does because I hae such bad luck I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!! !! Please.....any advice would be greatly apriciated.

Dracula
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Mar 2008, 7:49 am

U CANT DIE. UVE NEVER GIVEN UP ON ANYTHING N UR LIFE

8)

Grey_Kameleon
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Mar 2008, 7:51 am

Take a deep breath, and then let us know where you are.

blackcat
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2008, 7:56 am

I a m in my mothers office.

Grey_Kameleon
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Mar 2008, 7:59 am

Erm, I didn't mean literally.

blackcat
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2008, 8:04 am

Then I cannot grasp your meaning. I'm not sure if its because I'm upset or if it's just....me not getting uit in general..... Where am I? I'm in the middle of a downward spiral.

Grey_Kameleon
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Mar 2008, 8:06 am

Well, school is not worth having a heart attack over. You're going to graduate one of these days, and if school is this important to you then that's just going to suck, isn't it? School being over and all.

blackcat
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2008, 8:10 am

If I do not by some miracle manage to complete this assignment i WILL have to repeat 11th grade history bucause my mother would NEVER pay for summer school AGAIN. Math was one thing....I should be able to pass history.

Grey_Kameleon
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Mar 2008, 8:12 am

Ah, you're still in high school. That is a different animal.

Well, try as hard as you can. Otherwise, join the legions of people who have repeated a grade.

tantopat
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Mar 2008, 8:15 am

Firstly, a panic attack won't kill you, so don't worry about that. :) I've had them before too many times to count, and although they're horrible and feel scary, they won't harm you, they're just your body's way of dealing with perceived danger (whether the danger is real or not). Try taking a break for about five minutes, as working so hard without any pauses can't be helping. Sometimes taking a break and then going back to work can help you think of things that you couldn't think of earlier. Also, have you tried talking to a teacher about any problems you may be having with this? I've always found that it's better to ask for help if you're stuck, rather than try to do everything yourself, which often ends in more stress. :)

Bopkasen
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2008, 8:24 am

blackcat wrote:
I'm having a full blown panic attack and it is entirelly my fault because I spent my entire spring break attempting to mke my sself do my DBQ for history but I just couldn't and now it's monday and I'm still trying even though you probably wouldnt think so as I am typing this but I really really am I just dont know how to go about answering it and its really important and probably worth a load of point and it just feels like my heart is going to explode or something leaving me dead and bleeding on the floor which would be a relife asit would get me out of this but nothing can save me because nothing ever does because I hae such bad luck I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!! !! Please.....any advice would be greatly apriciated.

Severe panic attack can do that, you need to flush it out by doing something like play video game. Once it passed, you may go back to routine.

blackcat
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2008, 3:44 pm

I walked to school checked myself in and immediately had a chat with the 11th grade counseler. I feel better now.

SteelMaiden
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2008, 3:51 pm

Breathe. Slowly. Breathe. Do you have someone you can call? Talk to someone face to face about this, someone who you can really trust. That's what helps me.

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2008, 5:16 pm

blackcat wrote:
I walked to school checked myself in and immediately had a chat with the 11th grade counseler. I feel better now.

You seem like a NICE kid. RELAX! I know it can be hard at times, and most people end up having teachers that are demanding or something. I really hope you can just relax! You seemed to have some nice talents. Give yourself an opportunity to use them.

I am glad to hear the counselor helped you feel better though.

MJIthewriter
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Mar 2008, 9:03 pm

blackcat wrote:

Sounds like you did the right thing. I remember times being stressful at school. Thankfully I had fairly supportive teachers. I let them know right away if I was struggling with something.

SteelMaiden
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2008, 6:08 am

blackcat wrote:

I am glad. Well done.