Page 104 of 291 [ 4650 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 291  Next

Stew54
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Sep 2009, 8:43 am

YMBAAI you were the only person in the department who was pleased to hear that the Christmas Party is likely to be cancelled this year to save money.

Robert312
Toucan
Toucan

04 Sep 2009, 12:16 pm

If this is the one thread you decided to try to read all the way through even though it has grown overly long. I wrote down the last page I read.

You hate things that try to be something else, like a fireplace with stone facing when the fireplace is actually to small to be made of stone.

You organize your time in a count system; wake up, go to your computer and wiggle the mouse to take it out of sleep mode. Go open a drawer. Go back to commuter to turn the speaker on (the light bothers you at night).
Go back to drawer take two things out. Go back to computer and go to program of project you're working on.
Undo three buttons on my pajamas. Change focus to back to computer and open the project... Then do four things. Then five. Eventually I'm dressed, then it is check email, go to web sites. When I lived by myself, on a day off, it would be 5pm before I stepped out of the house to go do errands.

kingtut3
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Sep 2009, 3:03 pm

It takes you a while to figure out that you ruined your chance with a girl, then even longer to figure out how.

Tory_canuck
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2009, 1:20 am

Going to a well known pub/sports bar/ restaraunt to eat dinner and sit in a corner alone reading a politcal science type of book while waiting for the food while everyone else is with their friends watching a game.

ALBERTAN...and DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

DarrylZero
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2009, 1:59 am

kingtut3 wrote:
It takes you a while to figure out that you ruined your chance with a girl, then even longer to figure out how.

You might be an Aspie if it takes you a while to figure out that you ruined your chance with a girl, but you never figured out how.

Robert312
Toucan
Toucan

05 Sep 2009, 6:54 am

If you wonder why you bother to check your cell phone because mo one ever calls you.

kingtut3
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Sep 2009, 8:38 am

DarrylZero wrote:
kingtut3 wrote:

You might be an Aspie if it takes you a while to figure out that you ruined your chance with a girl, but you never figured out how.

rotflmao

NOBS
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Sep 2009, 1:10 pm

x_amount_of_words wrote:

YMBAAI...people are always saying to you, how do you know that?!

And you reply: "I read"

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2009, 1:30 am

NOBS wrote:
x_amount_of_words wrote:

YMBAAI...people are always saying to you, how do you know that?!

And you reply: "I read"

Guilty!

Robert312
Toucan
Toucan

06 Sep 2009, 6:57 am

kingtut3 wrote:
DarrylZero wrote:
kingtut3 wrote:

rotflmao

You know while it is happening, that you need to say something, but for some reason, don't. I worked in a retail store and walked up to a blonde named Christy, one of the most attractive girls I've ever known, to tell her to keep an eye on the new employee who I thought wasn't doing the job very well. She smiled at me as though she was expecting me to say something different from what I was about to say. I told her about the employee and moved on. It looked like I could have asked her out, that she was expecting it, but for some strange reason I just let my dream slip away.

visnofskygirl
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2009, 7:20 am

Squidward wrote:
DarrylZero wrote:
You might be an Aspie if you just spent the last 4 hours straight playing with a recently purchased Rubik's Cube, and the only reason you stopped was because you had to use the bathroom.

And the only reason you'd go to the bathroom then is because no amount of writhing and wriggling would prolong the amount of time you had with the cube. :D

:lmao:

Sati
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2009, 1:15 am

Robert312 wrote:
If this is the one thread you decided to try to read all the way through even though it has grown overly long. I wrote down the last page I read.

You hate things that try to be something else, like a fireplace with stone facing when the fireplace is actually to small to be made of stone.

You organize your time in a count system; wake up, go to your computer and wiggle the mouse to take it out of sleep mode. Go open a drawer. Go back to commuter to turn the speaker on (the light bothers you at night).
Go back to drawer take two things out. Go back to computer and go to program of project you're working on.
Undo three buttons on my pajamas. Change focus to back to computer and open the project... Then do four things. Then five. Eventually I'm dressed, then it is check email, go to web sites. When I lived by myself, on a day off, it would be 5pm before I stepped out of the house to go do errands.

Haha, YES YES YES this is so me.

kingtut3
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Sep 2009, 9:27 am

People remember you for your obsession.

Dhp
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2009, 1:28 pm

You go to a coffee house to work on a math proof instead of chatting with others.

Carbsv2
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Sep 2009, 2:59 pm

...You've ever scheduled an NT to work a weekend/holiday and cant figure out why they are upset?? (i mean its just a day after all, is it not?)

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2009, 6:17 pm

If you know you won't get married because you know others won't tolerate your eccentricities.

You call your cats your "kids."