Asperger's Syndrome as D&D Character Alignment

Page 5 of 6 [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Callista
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2011, 6:09 am

Yep, the test is supposed to be used on a D&D character, not on a real-life person (thus the questions about arranged marriage, for example). There are tests that are meant to be used on real people, though. You can probably find a good selection with a Google search.

I just find it amusing that I'm constantly being given a "paladin" class assignment, when my stats would just make me horrible at it. I mean, a 10 Strength at the very most, and then a Dexterity of 8 or lower... not to mention my charisma, which can't be more than a 6 and is probably lower than that. The wisdom score is the only thing that fits, and it's not even the most important paladin stat. Really, come on, tests, can't you do better than that? I'm obviously meant to be a wizard...

Autism Memorial:
http://autism-memorial.livejournal.com

rocknrollslc
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2011, 6:16 am

i have both lawful and chaotic neutral traits. i made a lot of lawful neutral characters before i ever knew i had asperger's syndrome.

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2011, 2:16 pm

Callista wrote:
Yep, the test is supposed to be used on a D&D character, not on a real-life person (thus the questions about arranged marriage, for example). There are tests that are meant to be used on real people, though. You can probably find a good selection with a Google search.

Yes, I know that. :roll: I took this one and still got Chaotic Evil. I've played lots of games in fantasy worlds, so I understand the questions in the one on the Wizards site. :P

Fudo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2011, 2:27 pm

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character?s most likely alignment is Chaotic Neutral.
Chaotic Neutral
A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn?t strive to protect others? freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society?s restrictions and from a do-gooder?s zeal.

cool :)

Verdandi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: University of California Sunnydale (fictional location - Real location Olympia, WA)

08 Feb 2011, 3:08 pm

Hmm, chaotic good. This is where my personal sense of justice and disagreement with unjust laws and rules gets me.

DandelionFireworks
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2011, 3:20 pm

dunbots wrote:
Callista wrote:

Yes, I know that. :roll: I took this one and still got Chaotic Evil. I've played lots of games in fantasy worlds, so I understand the questions in the one on the Wizards site. :P

That one pegs me as Chaotic Good, but I don't like its questions either. Like, asking what animals are, and only letting me pick that they're food, target practice or things I should protect. They're God's creatures and are to be treated with respect and love, eaten when necessary, protected when necessary, never needlessly harmed. So only target practice is ruled out. I also don't like the one about the beggar, either; I don't know and am not likely to ever know his motives, but I can spare a dollar anyway. Why do I have to believe the best to give him money?

NOT A DOCTOR

Luci
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2011, 3:36 pm

dunbots wrote:
Callista wrote:

That's one of the tests that score me as Chaotic Evil :lol: 20% Good, 74% Chaotic

Callista
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2011, 5:10 pm

dunbots wrote:
Callista wrote:

Hm. I got LG on that one, as usual. But only 24% chaotic, so that's pretty close to NG.

Autism Memorial:
http://autism-memorial.livejournal.com

sierkejd
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Oct 2011, 2:03 pm

I got "neutral good." I suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder. Right on!

vetwithAS
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Oct 2011, 10:54 pm

Hmmm, I came out as true neutral, not what I expected.

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 4:47 am

I don't know a thing about D&D but I got Chaotic Evil (again) and Half-Elf Ranger/Bard on this one http://easydamus.com/character.html.

TheBrain
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Oct 2011, 7:23 am

When playing D&D I always chose Lawful Good. I couldn't chose anything else. Even though it is a game, I felt bad if I chose something else. I scored Lawful Good, but most of those questions could have used some elucidation.

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 8:01 am

True neutral.

Metalwolf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 11:15 am

I got Lawful Good :D

-froggo-
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2011, 6:44 pm

Lawful neutral.

icyfire4w5
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2011, 12:43 pm

When I took this quiz long ago, I got Lawful Neutral.
When I re-took it just now, I got Lawful Neutral again.