Veteran

03 Mar 2013, 3:03 am

Eccentric animal lady.

Kaleido
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2013, 7:11 am

I want to be an ex-aspie...

...but that may take a while so whilst I am waiting I want to be technically literate. That may also take a while :wink:

SouffleGirl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Mar 2013, 3:00 pm

A nice one who isn't stupid but isn't like a savant.

Well that's what I'd like to be but instead I'm kind of this little jumble of idiosyncrasies and feelings and hunger and boredom.

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2013, 8:32 pm

A rich Aspie with a full-time job and resources to help others in need. Although I want to be pretty high on the corporate ladder in order to have the most control over my situation, I don't think I'm self-centered enough to do it. I have too much compassion for others and often go out of my way to help others, so I'm likely going to be somewhere middle class and if I'm lucky, maybe upper middle class.

I also want to be an Aspie who isn't scared to be open about everything I am, including my diagnosis. I still get nervous about disclosing at times, but I find that the more I do it, the more comfortable I become with it. I think I'm pretty close to what I want to be right now. So, at this point. I want nothing more than making the best of what I have and hold on to it all for as long as I can.

Likely ADHD instead of what I've been diagnosed with before.

PicnicSupplies
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Mar 2013, 8:56 pm

I want to be rich and working, preferably in one of my special interests because I know so much about them. I also want to be loved and have other people to share ideas with and learn from and teach.

I also like what Anneurysm said

Quote:
The one who breaks the supposed barriers of what an Aspie "should be".