Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

dyingofpoetry
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2010, 5:57 pm

I don't need to look at a list of successful or celebrated people to feel like I have self-worth. I already know I can do great things. I would rather be proud of who I am and what I have done than to admire people who have succeeded in spite of what we can only guess about them.

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2010, 2:47 am

No way! His social skills and mannerism are to NT.

MotownDangerPants
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2010, 3:27 am

PunkyKat wrote:
No way! His social skills and mannerism are to NT.

Meh, I think a lot of people just think of Aspies as being more reserved, not always the case. I am reserved by nature and I turn into a different person around other people when I'm nervous. If you really watch him in interviews you can see that the interviewer can't get a word in edge wise while he's going off on of his tangents. If you look closely at his expressions he kind of seems like he's struggling to understand the situation or he's a little nervous also. All of the interviews I've seen with him have been chaos, he doesn't seem especially aware of his surroundings.

He also seems like he just soaks up a lot of information and is scripting most of the time, he struggles when asked direct questions, he can be hilarious but his humor isn't exactly relatable or relevant to the situation.. I could analyze him til the cows come home, really, I just wondered if he had actually come out and commented on these rumors or not.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2010, 5:12 am

robin williams is extremely hairy. he even has thick bristles emanating from his nostrils sometimes (when they are not addressed by the make up department).

he makes me feel itchy to watch so i do not like him.
i wonder whether he has fleas.