Page 7 of 7 [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2024, 9:26 pm

Hope you did not get the idea ,that , I was in favour of a cure .. but am thinking from what ,I have seen may very. well be that a majority of Aspies suffer from inflammation in the body overall. Some more localized than others ,And it might be easier to deal with NTs if that was not affecting any Aspie ( even interacting with anything ). On a day to day basis ...And if there is a gene that affects inflammation, then that could help ND peeps, very possibly.

where ever you go ,there you are

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2024, 10:11 pm

Jakki wrote:
Hope you did not get the idea ,that , I was in favour of a cure .. but am thinking from what ,I have seen may very. well be that a majority of Aspies suffer from inflammation in the body overall. Some more localized than others ,And it might be easier to deal with NTs if that was not affecting any Aspie ( even interacting with anything ). On a day to day basis ...And if there is a gene that affects inflammation, then that could help ND peeps, very possibly.
I feel safer. I understand some might want a cure but I think, in general, it is society that needs some kind of cure.

"Inflammation in the body"...sorry, now I'm wishing for a cure for eating too much. :roll:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2024, 11:01 pm

the time that such surgery woulda helped me was prolly 40 years ago. now I am an old man who lives in the wilderness away from almost all people.