greenturtle74’s Cartoon Guide to Asperger’s

Page 37 of 43 [ 681 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 43  Next

greenturtle74
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Nov 2014, 6:47 pm

LyraLuthTinu wrote:
Greenturtle are you still around? This is indeed really cool and I just want to add my voice to the 38 pages of people thanking you for posting it.

Indeed, I am still here... even with new WP design. I still post comics from time to time.

Thatwhitefox
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Dec 2014, 6:51 pm

These are great, thank you for posting 8)

shimmermtl
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Dec 2014, 8:58 am

Hi greenturtle74,

I'm new to the site and yours was the first post I read. Thank-you for giving me a good giggle (I particularly liked the final scene - I actually laughed aloud).

Shimmermtl

InventorDave
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Jan 2015, 7:05 pm

Very good! ... mine is very much trains! (but not train-spotting, I grew through that phase quite quickly) :)

KellieK
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Feb 2015, 10:08 pm

Perfect.

DrewLewis
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Feb 2015, 7:23 am

The cartoons are pretty good. You could turn it into a comic strip series. If you want to. :)

Melangey
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Feb 2015, 9:49 pm

I'd love these in coffee table book version. Just sayin. :roll:

greenturtle74
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Feb 2015, 7:19 pm

Hello, ask and ye shall have. You can find my comic strip series and coffee table book at dudeimanaspie.com. :D

kenya2k1
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Feb 2015, 11:10 pm

That is cool! I loved it! !

WishyTrishy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Mar 2015, 4:52 pm

I'm new here. I really enjoyed this! (I love cute comics too.) :D Thanks so very much for sharing this.

jbevan
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Mar 2015, 4:35 am

beautifully succinct

akama101092
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Mar 2015, 6:44 pm

It is indeed the best thing ever to apply for an aspie person.

CloverDiamond5
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Mar 2015, 6:56 pm

It is very much a concise yet simple description of Asperger's.

Strale95
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Mar 2015, 4:47 pm

Hello, I am 20 years old boy. Never had a girlfriend so far, close friends neither. I have no much desire for friendship, to be honest, somehow I like peace and soltitude.
Another problem is my comunication, very bad socialskills, avoiding eye contact, especially with uknown people, my speech is somehow indistinctly, even my parents don't understand me sometimes.
I like to learn about computers, technology,which is what I study, even there, other students thinks I am pretty eccentric and weird.

What most distinguishes me from other is my memory skill.
My memory is just outstanding, nearly photographic memory. Remembering all situations that happened, all spoken words, all positions where someone stood or what he/she was wearing at that time, people's names and even phone numbers,that's all in my mind. I am fascinated by dates too, really like to travel through time and obssesed with time. I usually serve the people as an reminder.

Other talent is drawing, really good at drawing, especially caricatures.
Also, my favourite genre of music is classical music, instrumental, also like white noises, and Im eager to play the piano, althought I never played so far.
Favourite board game is Chess, and I am pretty good at it.
I don't know If I have Asperger syndrome, since I was not at psychiatrist, but reading the symptoms and behavouir of people with Aspergers, it looks like I have some form of that. Even tests I did on the internet, all tests say that I'am autistic.
Althought, when I was child, I didn't have a lot of these symptoms. I didn't show much interest for a specific subject. I know just that I was very shy since then, which I am still today, avoided friendship and was bullied in primary school. Showed some interests for drawing in my childhood days.
I showed interests for computer several years ago, not in my childhood, although I bought my first computer in 2003.
So, I don't know I have Asperger or not, but I would like to know, do you people with [AS] recognize yourself in this text, also tell me what are your symptoms, and tell me what do you think of me.
Thanks!

B19
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2015, 5:26 pm

Strale95 wrote:
Hello, I am 20 years old boy. Never had a girlfriend so far, close friends neither. I have no much desire for friendship, to be honest, somehow I like peace and soltitude.
Another problem is my comunication, very bad socialskills, avoiding eye contact, especially with uknown people, my speech is somehow indistinctly, even my parents don't understand me sometimes.
I like to learn about computers, technology,which is what I study, even there, other students thinks I am pretty eccentric and weird.

What most distinguishes me from other is my memory skill.
My memory is just outstanding, nearly photographic memory. Remembering all situations that happened, all spoken words, all positions where someone stood or what he/she was wearing at that time, people's names and even phone numbers,that's all in my mind. I am fascinated by dates too, really like to travel through time and obssesed with time. I usually serve the people as an reminder.

Other talent is drawing, really good at drawing, especially caricatures.
Also, my favourite genre of music is classical music, instrumental, also like white noises, and Im eager to play the piano, althought I never played so far.
Favourite board game is Chess, and I am pretty good at it.
I don't know If I have Asperger syndrome, since I was not at psychiatrist, but reading the symptoms and behavouir of people with Aspergers, it looks like I have some form of that. Even tests I did on the internet, all tests say that I'am autistic.
Althought, when I was child, I didn't have a lot of these symptoms. I didn't show much interest for a specific subject. I know just that I was very shy since then, which I am still today, avoided friendship and was bullied in primary school. Showed some interests for drawing in my childhood days.
I showed interests for computer several years ago, not in my childhood, although I bought my first computer in 2003.
So, I don't know I have Asperger or not, but I would like to know, do you people with [AS] recognize yourself in this text, also tell me what are your symptoms, and tell me what do you think of me.
Thanks!

Welcome, good to meet you. Could you re-post this in the "Getting to Know You" forum of Wrong Planet, it's more likely to be responded to there.

flyingninja123
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Mar 2015, 12:39 pm

A very cool cartoon series, thanks.