Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

melbi
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2010, 7:55 am

I just want to go home now. since my parents has finally accepted me as who I am...
I want be embraced by the love they owe me for the past 22 year (as they said)...
Really really miss them...they are the one who will never abandon or give up on me...

Although they had hurt me a lot for the past 22 years, but that's all gone now.
I want to go home, but home is thousands miles away, at the other end of the pacific ocean.

melbi
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2010, 9:08 am

hey guys,

I just talked to mum through international calls (she's in hospital at the moment) and felt much better afterwards...

I see the bright side of life and feel content and happiness again.

thanks for all those who read this post =)

Melbi

Ambivalence
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2010, 9:16 am

Good good. :wink:

The year is still young.

Kiley
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2010, 10:47 am

I'm so glad to hear that.

It took forty something years to get there with my parents, well more my dad. I've got ADHD and did a lot of annoying stuff as kid. They tried to get a diagnosis but since Dr after Dr said nothing was wrong I was choosing not to focus at school and choosing not to finish chores etc because I just didn't want to do those things...that's all they had to go on. They did believe me enough that I wasn't doing it on purpose to take me to Drs, again and again, so I give them a lot of credit. When I finally got dx'd and started taking Concerta, they were leary at first. It didn't take long for them to realize that all those problems weren't my fault and weren't their fault. In the seventies girls didn't have ADHD and I wasn't apparently hyper, so they said I was just doing it on purpose.

I'm so glad your figuring things out with your family now and not having to wait another twenty years.

Congratulations!! !