Anyone act like a big baby or a spoilt kid sometimes?

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2010, 11:10 am

Does anyone?

Wallourdes
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2010, 11:19 am

Some people have called my like a child behind my back, but a big baby or a spoilt kid i've never been called that.

FlutteringAround
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Nov 2010, 12:03 pm

I do.

Last edited by FlutteringAround on 26 Nov 2010, 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2010, 12:04 pm

No, they act like me. I was here first! Waaaaah!

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2010, 1:39 pm

My older sister calls me "spoiled" sometimes, but no one's ever called me a "big baby". My mom prefers the term "childlike". :wink:

Valoyossa
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2010, 2:24 pm

No, but I have a weakness for Hello Kitty, children shampoos and cartoon accessories. Maybe I'm considered boring, but I don't feel adult. I'm myself, not adult woman. I have a lot of time for this somewhere in the future.

----
My Industrial Love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBo5K0ZQIEY

Callista
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2010, 4:08 pm

Yes, I act spoiled sometimes. I wish I didn't. I get whiny, for the most part, especially when I'm exhausted and have had a really bad day. Nowadays, I know to go somewhere alone when that happens so that I'm not getting my bad mood into everybody else's day; but I still feel rather ashamed of myself. I still have a lot of maturity to gain, I think.

Autism Memorial:
http://autism-memorial.livejournal.com

OuterBoroughGirl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Nov 2010, 12:04 am

I'm not proud to admit this, but ... yes. I do act like a spoiled child on occasion.. My natural inclination seems to be toward spoiled/ bratty behavior. I've pretty much trained myself out of this behavior, so it rarely shows itself. However, during interactions with my parents, on the phone, or in person, I sometimes find myself reverting back to these behaviors. Acting like a spoiled child invariably makes me feel ashamed, but sometimes I can't seem to stop myself.

samsa
Toucan
Toucan

26 Nov 2010, 12:54 am

I used to, and much later then other children. I don't much these days (I don't really know why, probably just keeping my feelings under control better.)

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

26 Nov 2010, 2:35 am

I am very sensitive...so I have been called, acting like a baby when I am easily hurt by loved ones critisims. Also being literal in the past has made defensive when need not to be.

necroluciferia
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Nov 2010, 6:35 am

my partner thinks I act like a spoilt child at times. I would agree actually. I will do anything to get my own way most of the time.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2010, 9:07 am

I act like a big baby a lot of the times. Tell me if I'm wrong here, but all I want to do is gabble on and on to my mum about either my obsessions or my anxieties, and when I see she is trying to listen to the telly, I get really angry and throw an angry meltdown. Is that acting like a spoilt kid or a baby, or just someone who is completely demented, sad and invalid?

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2010, 7:41 pm

Not that i can remember. But what people think and what they say are two different things.