Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

chris09
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Feb 2011, 10:28 pm

Does it bug you guys when you have a rough friend who is always hitting you in the armor trying to wrestle all the time? It gets on my last nerve. I have actually blown up on some friends because of this.

What I hate the most is when they say you can hit them back. I can't hit someone just for the heck of it. Just can't. I have to be really really angry to do that, and have never been angry enough to do that.

Any one else have the same problem?

I usually take my aggressions out on inanimate objects like my bed and pillows or sometimes my door. Put a hole in that once.. you should have seen my parents lol.. I had to buy a new door :)

Also I some times hit my self like when I am really frustrated with my self or if I mess something up that I am working on. I don't know why I do that.. it is really stupid. Worse yet when I hit myself it is usually in the head or face :( I don' do it often though. I need to be having like a melt down before I do it.

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2011, 10:56 pm

I had a couple of kids who did that to me when I was growing up. I didn't have anything to do with them after the first time. Maybe they're insecure about being tough so they do that stuff to try to prove that they can kick your butt. I think they try to intimidate you. It's ridiculous.

I had a step-father who use to punch me and my sisters really hard in our arms when we were young. He would do it for no reason at all except to be mean. He'd say he felt like doing that and then do this stupid laugh. One of our uncles saw him do it to my 2nd oldest sister and he went off on him. So he stopped doing that and started doing other things.

Please remember no one is perfect, we all make mistakes and be a little nicer to yourself. :)

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

jackbus01
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 7:08 am

Yeah, you are totally right for doing that. I would so not put up with that. You are right to blow up at your friends, hopefully they understand that it upsets you.

leviathans
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Feb 2011, 7:31 am

I also hate these very immature people. I don't have any friends who does that but many people I had to deal with did those kinds of things (like a co-worker). I simply tell them to stop and that I'm very serious. If they do it another time, I just bluntly ignore them COMPLETELY, stop looking at them and possibly go away if you can (if you're not a school or at your job). Then, they always seems to end up changing their mind because they need somebody to talk to, so they stop annoying you. Try it.

kx250rider
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

27 Feb 2011, 12:55 pm

I hated it when other kids did that, and I never participated in that kind of play. I can remember other boys trying to wrestle me when I was maybe 8,10, or up to 14 or so.... and looking back, I wonder if it was some kind of an attempt at a homosexual advance, or what motivates it? I don't get it.

Charles