Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Roman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2011, 12:20 am

Most aspies are very resistant to change. I am not. In fact, the moment I get job offer anywhere in the world, I would pack up within a day and fly there. But, whenever my mom learns about it, SHE is the one being worried, even though I am not. My mom is always worried when changes happen in MY life, even though I am not worried.

Another example: I recently read some posts on how aspies actually turn down job apportunities because they don't think they can handle it. In my case, I would NEVER turn ANY job apportunity down. But at the same time, no one wants to OFFER me a job. So the employers are doing TO ME exactly what other aspies are doing to themselves.

It seems rather ironic. Other aspies are so lucky they get all the apportunities I love to have, but they turn them down. In my case I would grab those and yet I don't get any. Could it be that the other aspies are so lucky precisely BECAUSE NT-s trust them enough that they would turn down whatever they are not fit to? While in my case NT-s see that I would just blindly walk into it and thats what makes them turn it down FOR me?

Here is another interesting example. Girls hug each other a lot more than they would hug guys. Why? Because guys would probably feel stuff girls don't want them to feel. On the other hand, girls are ready to hug other girls since they trust them that they won't feel the stuff that guys on their place would. Could the same thing be true here. NT-s would trust an aspie as long as they are confident that aspie would do their job of "distrust" FOR them?