Help an Autistic PhD Student Get Data!

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

RagingShadow
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Mar 2017, 2:05 pm

Hello, I'm helping my friend Henny recruit participants for a project she's doing for her PhD in Psychology.
If you identify as being on the Autism Spectrum, we are looking to include your voice in redesigning future childhood interventions. This survey asks about any type of interventions you received as a child. If you were diagnosed later in life, self diagnosed, or never received therapies that is okay. You can write in None and answer what you can. If you have questions feel free to message me! Your participation is very significant!
If you have any questions or need assistance filling out the survey, please let me know!

https://hennyk.wufoo.com/forms/adult-survey/

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 2:59 pm

Is this for Americans only to respond? Most of the questions I can't even reply to any way because they are worded in terms of "therapy". Is this supposed to be therapy that was specifically aimed at autism or any psychotherapy? Once you click on one of the answers accidentally you can't unselect an answer and choose not to answer that question, you have to select one.

RagingShadow
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Mar 2017, 3:15 pm

I asked Henny and she said "Not only Americans. All people who identify as autistic may respond. To unclick a response, try Control+click." Therapy related to Autism. So if you had psychotherapy for depression, that wouldn't be what we're looking for. But if in the course of going to psychotherapy you started talking about ASD related issues and strategies about that, then that would count.

RagingShadow
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Mar 2017, 11:28 pm

Anyone have interest in this?