Page 3 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Voxish
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Aug 2017, 3:42 pm

I cannot tolerate heat, it's horrible. When it is really hot outside I don't go out unless I absolutely have to. If I do, or if I am subjected to heat in any form it is so overwhelming it's all I can talk about "God it's hot"...yadda, yadda. I prefer the winter to the summer for two reasons. Firstly I like the cold, secondly the dark winter nights mean lots of early evening dark astronomy nights. I can get 4 or 5 hours in and still be in bed at a decent time.

BBC: Radio 4

EmmaHyde
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Aug 2017, 4:09 pm

I'm outside in 108 degree weather and I'm close to melting (physically and mentally). I have no heat tolerance. Doesn't help the school I work at, it's an is on the fitz

-------
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 175 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 59 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)
++++++

Voxish
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Aug 2017, 4:15 pm

EmmaHyde wrote:
I'm outside in 108 degree weather and I'm close to melting (physically and mentally). I have no heat tolerance. Doesn't help the school I work at, it's an is on the fitz

OMG, I have never been in heat like that, I have no idea what would happen to me if I did, I am sure I would be sick

BBC: Radio 4

EmmaHyde
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Aug 2017, 4:22 pm

Voxish wrote:
EmmaHyde wrote:

OMG, I have never been in heat like that, I have no idea what would happen to me if I did, I am sure I would be sick

It's really common in California during the summer unfortunately and I'm drinking a lot of water but still feeling sick/unwell :( Will for sure be laying down when I get home. But I tend to hide it the weather goes about 85 degrees because I can't handle it

-------
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 175 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 59 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)
++++++

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 3:14 pm

Yes. It's abnormally hot here where I live. I'm tired and I have a headache. I felt I was about to pass out the last couple of days.