Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

LtlPinkCoupe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2012, 8:06 pm

I loved Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends in 2004 - 2005 when I was about 12 - had a massive crush on Wilt (but what girls didn't? :lol: ) and would tape every new episode as they premiered each week on Cartoon Network's Cartoon Fridays block. The lulls between the show's seasons were torture for me, but they were also a chance to catch up on any missed episodes shown in reruns.

I haven't really been as passionate about any other animated series since then, except for maybe The Raccoons, but that was a show that came out in the 1980s and it's not that easy to find episodes of the show online. I do like Malcolm in the Middle, too, but that's mainly just for laughs.

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" "Life isn't fair, Calvin." "I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in MY favor?" ~ from Calvin and Hobbes

nrau
Toucan
Toucan

09 Aug 2012, 8:14 pm

alecazam3567 wrote:
Wow, I haven't posted here in days o.o

So, along with your special interests, do you tend to get obsessed with books, movies, or TV shows?

Recently, I got obsessed with an anime that I started watching. Sadly, it's only 11 episodes long. not much to obsess about, unfortunately.

Does anyone else do this?

Pillows? Figurines? Roleplaying? Waifu?

Or are you confusing obsession with merely liking something?