Page 14 of 20 [ 306 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next

Kafke
Raven
Raven

30 May 2013, 6:31 pm

It's comfortable. Socially, it's pretty much looked down upon.

I don't know whether I'd be comfortable in, say, a nudist society or whatnot. Provided the temperature is all good, then it's fine. Socially, I have no idea.

Though, I do like the artistic aspect of clothing. Seeing how people dress is always interesting and says a lot about them. unfortunately most of the time it's jeans, t-shirt, maybe a jacket.

You are very likely an Aspie

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2013, 6:32 pm

naked human bodies are the artwork of the ultimate artist.

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2013, 9:21 pm

League_Girl wrote:
I have no clothes on right now. Just socks and a sports bra.
Nothing inbetween?

That reminds me of a story involving a local farmer. One day he really had to go to the bathroom bad and he remembered that the couple near the field where he was were out of town. So he stopped at their house and went in and used the bathroom. Really stunk it up bad, too, according to the story.

When he stepped out, there was the wife of the couple washing dishes wearing only a bra and panties! And he couldn't get out the door without going right past her. So he walked into the kitchen and said "Hi" as he headed for the door. She stopped him and talked to him for a few minutes, not at all embarrassed at wearing only a bra and panties in front of him, and never even asked what he was doing in their house!

Barefoot_Boy
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

30 May 2013, 11:15 pm

Quite a coincidence this topic being up here. Nudity is something I'm struggling with now. I'm ok to go around shirtless and barefoot in short pants. But total nudity is a challenge. In my mind I think it's ok. But in real it would be challenging. I got a job offer that would require few clothes lol. Still struggling with what to do.

John Greenleaf Whittier

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jul 2013, 5:37 am

Barefoot_Boy wrote:
Quite a coincidence this topic being up here. Nudity is something I'm struggling with now. I'm ok to go around shirtless and barefoot in short pants. But total nudity is a challenge. In my mind I think it's ok. But in real it would be challenging. I got a job offer that would require few clothes lol. Still struggling with what to do.

what you can do is try to be naked in your own house sometimes (just as long as you make sure no one sees you), or go to a nudist beach/place.

Barefoot_Boy
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 Jul 2013, 6:20 pm

That's good advice. I've taken the job I mentioned in my earlier post. I started around the first of June. It's a club with a very artistic show. It runs Friday and Saturday nights. I've performed about 10 times now. I have some decisions to make as to how "artsy" I want to go with my part in the show. The manager is great to work with, so I'm lucky with that.

John Greenleaf Whittier

apequake
Raven
Raven

02 Jul 2013, 6:38 pm

I'm a nearly never nude (everywhere but the shower). I wear two pairs of socks because it feels great.

thegreataturn
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Jul 2013, 7:42 pm

I have no problem with others been nude but can't deal with it myself . I am not a prude just can't stand the feel of air on my skin . If I take of my clothes it drives me mad , the way the breeze brushes against my skin makes me want to scream . I also don't like part of my skin to touch another part . I always have suite trousers and a long sleeved shirt on no mater the weather and suite jacket when I go out . I do tend to get funny looks at the beach , Don't know if it is the suite or the fact that I also have a Stetson on to prevent the sun from blinding me even with my dark glasses on.

There are other things that are a problem with being naked . Things like cobwebs brushing against you, flying insects like greenfly. There are a million things you brush and touch up to and touches you every day including other people and I would rather have a fabric of my choosing between me and everything else .

Oneiros

03 Jul 2013, 7:40 am

I love getting my gear off lol

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2013, 5:41 pm

I like the feel of sunshine on parts that normally get only moonshine at best. that didn't come out right :?

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2013, 6:00 pm

When I was a kid, we used to swim nude in the pond.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2013, 6:10 pm

I can sleep only when i'm in my birthday suit.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2013, 2:20 am

League_Girl wrote:
I have no clothes on right now. Just socks and a sports bra. I go through mowing the lawn and I took my clothes off and tossed them down the chute. They smelled like gas from the mower and I was hot.

Everyone should take note of how good I am when comments like this come up and I LEAVE IT BE.

jamieevren1210
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2013, 2:39 am

I don't even let my immediate family see me w/o clothes on.

aspieinnj
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Jul 2013, 12:57 pm

I only like to be nude when I am in the shower. I am fully clothed most of the time except for the times when I am sleeping or am asked to undress for a medical exam. In these instances, I am wearing only briefs. I LOVE the feeling of being only in my underwear because it makes me think of doctor's appointments I had when I was younger.

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jul 2013, 7:45 am

eric76 wrote:
When I was a kid, we used to swim nude in the pond.

i could never do that. but if i get a private home with a pool and a nig enough fence, i may try