Page 15 of 20 [ 306 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 20  Next

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jul 2013, 7:48 am

what i mean is, i was never allowed to in my life

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Oct 2013, 6:11 pm

now as for you christians, i just wanted to ask you this one question that might seem a little bit strange: do you think angels can be naked at will? someone i know told me an angel of satan would be naked to arouse you but one of god would be cause it's just natural just like it is for humans, and to represent their innocence and state of grace. the clothed form is cultural and something expected while the naked form is actually more factual, realistic, representative and innocent. angels strive to be us so since the naked form is more human...

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2013, 6:24 pm

another_1 wrote:
Feralucce wrote:
Not really...

Naked: being without clothing or covering; nude:
Nude: naked or unclothed, as a person or the body.

Yes, actually :) .

While the bare (see what I did there!) dictionary definitions are virtually identical, "nude" carries a connotation of non-sexuality, while "naked" implies a more risque presentation of the body.

LINK>What is the difference between "naked" and "nude"?<LINK

And, yes, I DO realize that arguing semantics is horribly boring and that whatever life my light-hearted comment may have had has been entirely sucked out of it by my explanation. I can't help it. Sorry. :cry:

Actually, you are incorrect... You are putting the additional meaning on the word... The word itself means exactly what the definitions mean... We aren't even arguing semantics...

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2013, 6:25 pm

HDLMatchette wrote:
now as for you christians, i just wanted to ask you this one question that might seem a little bit strange: do you think angels can be naked at will? someone i know told me an angel of satan would be naked to arouse you but one of god would be cause it's just natural just like it is for humans, and to represent their innocence and state of grace. the clothed form is cultural and something expected while the naked form is actually more factual, realistic, representative and innocent. angels strive to be us so since the naked form is more human...

Wow..I've never seen a thread hijacked by the OP... Now that we're into mythology...I'm out

Codyrules37
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2013, 6:39 pm

well when go to heaven we will probably not care if were naked or not.

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Oct 2013, 8:52 am

it wasn't hijacked. and did i say you had to respond to it?

AdamAutistic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2013, 9:03 am

i like just wearing a shirt and nothing else.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2013, 10:35 am

HDLMatchette wrote:
it wasn't hijacked. and did i say you had to respond to it?

the original question was
Quote:
What do you auties/aspies think about being naked?

Then you moved it to something about angels... if anyone else had done it... it would be hijacking the thread... we went from a discussion on something that we can all identify with to a discussion on mythological creatures.

It was a threadjack, even if you are the original poster. Threadjack: To take over the content of a message thread by changing the subject of discourse to a topic outside the purview of the original subject and/orforum, while maintaining the subject line.

Lastly, Since this is a thread on a forum that is open to all members, and you are asking questions to the general populace... the social contract does not require an direct invitation for commentary... ESPECIALLY when it goes from something that fits in to the General AUtism Discussion to something that should be found in PPR

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

04 Oct 2013, 1:48 pm

Okay then, let's steer the conversation back towards what was described in the subject line. In general, I don't like being naked, because here in the Pacific Northwest the weather's more often than not rainy. And cold. The exception is those summer nights when overnight temps stay in the low 70's.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

05 Oct 2013, 10:33 pm

I wish my body were a little bit thinner to pose nude. Nude protestors = eh, they're alright.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2013, 10:44 pm

follow dr. joel furhmann's GBOMBS nutritarian diet ["make salad the main dish"] and you will get in shipshape fairly quicklike].

G=Greens
B=Berries
O=Onions
M=Mushrooms
B=Beans
S=Seeds

avoid ALL refined carbs/sugars. avoid high-fructose corn syrup. minimize potatoes and corn-based products. drink plenty of cold water. consider interval training. these things will get you where you wanna go.

serenaserenaserena
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2013, 10:58 pm

I don't like it.
It makes me feel more vulnerable to attacks for some reason.

~~~
Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional.
~~~

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2013, 9:29 am

equestriatola wrote:
I wish my body were a little bit thinner to pose nude. Nude protestors = eh, they're alright.

Don't be so hard on yourself...I hear this basic statement from a lot of people before they model for my photography... each and every one of them is beautiful

JitakuKeibiinB
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2013, 8:48 am

I hate being naked. I am fully clothed at all times. I sleep in jeans and a T-shirt.

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2013, 4:21 pm

JitakuKeibiinB wrote:
I hate being naked. I am fully clothed at all times. I sleep in jeans and a T-shirt.

^ This. Even when I was little, I hated bathing because I didn't want to take off my clothes.

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Feb 2015, 10:04 pm

if anyone has facebook, i have a group here for you: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618297634966068/