Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Kaelynn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Mar 2013, 2:12 pm

I am normally a happy person, I always have been. UNLESS, I don't have anything productive to do. I love going to school or just going anywhere at all. I just love to be busy doing just about anything as long as it's out of the house. I love my house and the people in it but I hate being stuck here all day. My parents think I am ungreatful because I can't be happy sitting around like they can. But I am not! I am very thankful for the people and things I have in my life. I try to tell them that all the time but they still think I am ungreatful. But then last week I was upset because I sat at home all day and they thought I was depressed and that I need meds because my mother and father and uncle all have depression problems. The plan was that I was going to see a doctor about it. But they changed their minds and now I am ungreatful and now I get punished for being bored and complaining about it. What the crap?! And it's not just normal bordem either. I get sad and want to die and have horriable thoughts, thats why I hate being bored. Horrible thoughts enter my mind and they take over for about two days and then I am back to normal. What should I do?

glow
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 6:50 pm

yeah, the best thing you can do is be grateful and when that isn't enough look around the house for an excuse to do something and then if all else fails go out. i know it cant seem like much but try it; and see if that doesn't help the anxiety that you may be feeling.