Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

bonzo_dog
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 Sep 2014, 12:14 am

A psychiatrist goes into his waiting room and is surprised to find that the lone occupant is a cow, whom he duly ushers into his office.

"I've never had a cow as a patient before", says the psychiatrist. "What brings you here"?

"I'm feeling very anxious", says the cow. "A lot of people I meet say that they want to be my friend, but I keep having the feeling that they all just want to turn my rear end into beef patties."

"So," replies the psychiatrist, "How long do you think you've had this Ass-Burgers syndrome?"

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2014, 1:49 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CdVTCDdEwI[/youtube]
ta dum dum :lol: MORE, MORE! :bounce:

RemiBeaker
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Sep 2014, 3:58 am

A guy is flying in a hot air balloon, and he?s lost. He lowers himself over a field and calls to a guy ?Can you tell me where I am and where I?m headed??

?Sure. You?re at 41 degrees 2 minutes and 14 seconds North, 144 degrees 4 minutes and 19 seconds East; you?re at an altitude of 762 metres above sea level, and right now you?re hovering, but you were on a vector of 234 degrees at 12 metres per second.

?Amazing! Thanks! By the way, do you have Asperger?s Syndrome??

?I do! How did you know that??

?Because everything you said is true, it?s much more detail than I need, and you told me in a way that?s no use to me at all.?

?Huh. Are you a clinical psychologist??

?I am, but how did you know that???! !???

?You don?t know where you are. You don?t know where you?re going. You got where you are by blowing hot air. You put labels on people after asking a few questions, and you?re in exactly the same spot you were 5 minutes ago, but now, somehow, it?s my fault!

eggheadjr
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2014, 12:14 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HereBeDragons
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2014, 3:56 pm

:lol: