Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Zajie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2014, 3:41 pm

I'm very childish for my age in everything especially attitude, so many people keep calling me childish sometimes I try to act normal or serious but I can't
Is anyone here like that too?

LokiofSassgard
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2014, 4:36 pm

I'm extremely childish. I still sleep with my plushies, have to have a light on... I have to be treated like a kid because that's just my level of development right now. It really sucks too because nobody seems to acknowledge how bad I have it.

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2014, 7:51 pm

I am very child like. In fact I went to the barn for my horse handling class today and one of the ladies in my class saw me drive in. She asked me how long I had been driving. I told her I have been driving for 30 years. She almost fell out of her chair because she thought I was a young teen. She got really embarrassed and could not believe it when I told her I am in my forties.

Wreck It Ralph

LokiofSassgard
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2014, 8:42 pm

skibum wrote:
I am very child like. In fact I went to the barn for my horse handling class today and one of the ladies in my class saw me drive in. She asked me how long I had been driving. I told her I have been driving for 30 years. She almost fell out of her chair because she thought I was a young teen. She got really embarrassed and could not believe it when I told her I am in my forties.

People are like that with me. I'm 25 going on 26 (October 3rd), and I've had people mistake me for someone who's still in school at Walmart before. So, it went something like this:

The lady: Why aren't you in school today?
My dad: She graduated
The lady: Oh... O_O

XD It doesn't help that I dress childish too and carry around my plushies.

Evil_Chuck
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Sep 2014, 1:47 am

I try my best to behave like an adult, but rarely do I feel like one. As soon as I'm alone I go back to being myself.

FUNNY DEATH METAL LYRICS OF THE WEEK: 'DEMON'S WIND' BY VADER
Clammy frog descends
Demon's wind, the stars answer your desire
Join the undead, that's the place you'll never leave
You wanna die... but death cannot do us apart...

Zajie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2014, 6:17 am

I'm so childish whenever I talk to someone I smile to them in a weird way like I'm trying to be funny or act like a cartoon but I'm not acting I can't control it I also like joking so much and laugh so loudly like a child, people usually think I'm younger than my actual age

eggheadjr
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2014, 11:07 am

I seem to flop back and forth between being very mature and being like a kid.

I think that's much better than being a screwed up adult.

I like to think that I've mostly got my head bolted on right but am not afraid to let my inner kid show and just have some good old plain fun :D

Anyhow - that's my delusion and I'm sticking to it.