more 22%  22%  [ 11 ]
had, not anymore 14%  14%  [ 7 ]
never had a cat 12%  12%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 49

felinesaresuperior
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 12:15 pm

I have one, and two others come in from the street to eat, not officially adopted. might adopt them later.

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 12:18 pm

No, but I love cats. I'd like to have one in the future but I don't know how I could deal with cat hairs.

AardvarkGoodSwimmer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 12:23 pm

I like cats, but I have a moderate allergy.

LokiofSassgard
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 12:27 pm

Of course I have a cat. :3 We named her Yuna after the character from Final Fantasy X/X-2. She has heterochromia; one blue eye and one yellow eye. I'm not sure what kind of cat she is. O_o She is white with a few black spots, but she's not a calico cat though.

felinesaresuperior
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 12:47 pm

LokiofSassgard wrote:
Of course I have a cat. :3 We named her Yuna after the character from Final Fantasy X/X-2. She has heterochromia; one blue eye and one yellow eye. I'm not sure what kind of cat she is. O_o She is white with a few black spots, but she's not a calico cat though.

mine are feral, wild and untamed. little tigers.

felinesaresuperior
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 12:47 pm

AardvarkGoodSwimmer wrote:
I like cats, but I have a moderate allergy.

there are shots for this, and from what I read on the net, they usually work rather well for cats allergies, but you take them for a long time.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 1:06 pm

i have only one. he hates other cats or i would have more. i rescued two others. one my sister adopted and the other i am paying for her to keep.

PurpleTictacs
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Dec 2014, 1:41 pm

Yes, I have a cat. Her name is Molly and she is one of my very best friends. Whenever I am not around she usually goes into a little grump and wouldn't want to interact with anyone. But, then I come along and suddenly she is back to her old... joyful self. I really do love her and I would never feel the same when she finally does decide to leave this earth. She really is quite an old cat. Her last owners neglected her and she used to constantly get attacked by their other 3 cats... it's a little upsetting.

olympiadis
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 4:13 pm

I currently have 5 cats, - all rescues.

Mac
Mary Belle
Molly
Spot
Tabby

and I'm trying to care for several more outside that had been abandoned.

ReticentJaeger
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 4:26 pm

Four.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 4:30 pm

My fiancé and I have three cats together. My cat, Cyber Kitty (CK, for short) is a diva and pretty much rules the house. My fiancé's cat, Sammy, is adoring, loves to drink out of the faucet, and likes to give kisses. Another one of his cats, Mandy, was adopted after his grandmother, her previous owner, passed away. She's the oldest at 18, but is healthy for her age and is very sweet.

We also have a few other cats in our house that belong to other people. My fiancé's parents own Molly, who is overweight. Also, my future sister-in-law and her husband have two cats of their own: Wumpus, who pretty much eats anything in sight, and Loki, a feral cat.

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 4:35 pm

Two, Scat is black, feral and as mean and tough as a cat can be. Fluff was dumped into the front garden in a refuse bag, he's a tortoiseshell and white long haired gentle beauty.

Falloy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Dec 2014, 5:49 pm

I have one cat. I would like to have more but Suki is a very nervous cat and I don't think she would like any others around.

QuiversWhiskers
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 6:48 pm

Three. Two males and a female kitten. Two are named after Star Trek Voyager characters. The other came to us with a name he already answered to. :| Anyway, I won't say their name or colors as that can be personally identifiable but they are the best cats we could have gotten. Highly entertaining, very spoiled, and VERY different in individual personalities.

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 7:04 pm

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2014, 7:21 pm

I owned a male Siamese cat named Stoney (because he was very hard headed). He was everyone's favorite cat. I could call him to me from anywhere in the house and he'd come to me. After he passed away I was never able to bring myself to replace him with another cat.