Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2016, 6:35 pm

I just got an EBT/" food stamps " card to-day . It gets me $32 a month food funds .
They do mention that farmer's markets accept it ~ Rather Cali " goody-goody-ness " , ha ha , I rather doubt , even if farmer's markets in " Dixie " or the deep Midwest take 'em , that they would plug such Commie-ness :lol: :wink: :mrgreen: ! !! !! !! !! !!
Conversely , it is taken at Carl's Jr. locally , this burgers et al chain that REALLY goes into the Unhelthy salt/grease-a-go-go side of fast food (I believe they're Hardee's east of the Mighty Missisip' but I think Carl's is the senior partner in it.) .
I have seen the speculation made here that ASp/AH-ies tend towards somewhat awkward/messy elimination , especially?? of No. 2 :x - Um , that rather tends to be the case w/ moi :( !

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2016, 9:04 pm

...My diet no doubt contributes to my elimination problems .
Um , I do , with no refrigerator , not let alone any food preperation stuff whatsoever in my room , have a limited ability to put ANY :x food away - If I could get that microgrant , or microloan , some sort of stuff in that vein could be among the stuff I would get (Even if , like , clothes and a replacement for that stolen ATM card and depositing in it would come first :| ) .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2016, 7:42 pm

...More about my elimination problems/habits ~ I often have to go again & again , before going out in the morning .
Just this morning , even after finishing the going (in the toilet down the hall a ways in my SRO) and getting my basic clothes fully on , T-shirts and pants and fastening my belt - I felt the need to go to the toilet again - Having to go there , and unfasten my pants , and go - And then , a few minutes later , again all fastened up - I had to go back to the toilet and do it AGAIN!! !! !! !! ! :(
This , aside from my other problems , keeps me taking a LONG time to get dressed .
And yesterday , for an example of this , I had dressed up , and was waiting for the bus , and I did feel a strain , and had a small discharge come out of my butt - I could feel it , though I suppose it wasn't all that major and many people might have something similar inside their undies - It was too late to change , so I carried it around all day .
This happens (Including worse , I mean) to me A LOT ! :cry:

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2016, 8:25 pm

ASS-P wrote:
And yesterday , for an example of this , I had dressed up , and was waiting for the bus , and I did feel a strain , and had a small discharge come out of my butt

In the UK that is lovingly referred to as a Shart

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2016, 8:33 pm

...Nice to know :mrgreen: :lol: . Thank you . :)

SaveFerris wrote:
ASS-P wrote:
And yesterday , for an example of this , I had dressed up , and was waiting for the bus , and I did feel a strain , and had a small discharge come out of my butt

In the UK that is lovingly referred to as a Shart

WoW_Wow
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Sep 2016, 7:02 pm

Ummm...don't the forum rules say we're not allowed to discuss excretory function here?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2016, 7:04 pm

...It's an important , MEDICAL , problem and I certainly used very polite/" cyootsyy " language here ! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

WoW_Wow wrote:
Ummm...don't the forum rules say we're not allowed to discuss excretory function here?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2016, 12:40 pm

WoW_Wow wrote:

Who cares. I have the same problem he does.