Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

WillTheSpartan1997
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 May 2015, 5:46 pm

My name is Will i'm 17 years old and I have aspergers syndrome and I need help. Ever since I was little I wanted to make movies music or something and be famous for something but whatever I make nobody likes the stuff I make. I attemted to be a musician but I couldn't get anybody to join with me ok, so I decided to go solo I did covers and nobody not even my family was good and when I attempted to songwriting but that failed because when I sang it nobody liked it and I can't play instrumants, I can't remember lyrics very well because I have a poor memory system, and they said the lyrical content was good and they wouldn't let me go to x factor or america's got talent and it was something I wanted to do and at least try but there goes my music career. So I try acting but my family wouldn't let me adition at our local theatre so I try auditioning for school plays but I never got in not even a minor role due to my memory issues and for being a little slow I just ended my junior year when senior year comes I will never be able to audition because of how busy I'll be with college credit classes but will get to that in a minute. Now i'm trying to do directing and screenwriting and I was apart of my school's cable access show and on that show I did a series I created called "A Halo Story" which is based off of a machinima series called Arby n' The Chief excpet my series is where there are shots where I leave the house and two halo figures (Master Chief and Arbiter) (main protagonists), a Mario figure, and a Wheatly (from Portal 2) figure, the series had a lot of gameplay and when they where talking they made a lot of video game refrenceces and each episode ended with me coming home finding my action figures out of place and putting back where they belong, but it recived mix reviews praised for a good idea but heavily criticized for the dialouge and none of my classmates, not even the nerdy video gamey students liked them and the media teacher threatned ti kick me out of the class if I didn't cancel the series, so I did, I went home and cried very hard because I put in a lot of work and effort into that series and I cherished that series and now it's gome so I attempted to recreate the series and put it on YouTube but I got zero views so I did some Shane Dawson and RackaRacka style videos up and STILl F&%$#NG STILL GET NO VIEWS and I barely have any subscribers and I can't get any subscribers and it's BS how people who begin YouTube get 100,000 subscribers in days and views in days and my videos don't and it's not fair that I get Zero views so due to no views I deleted all my videos. When I get to my Senior year I'm doing a tech school where we get college credit and I plan to get a filmaking degree and where I will create live action skits I met the instructor and he's a very nice man and I showed him what I attempted to do and he loved them which boosted my confindence a little but what should I do I feel like a failure when it comes to my dream in media.

WillTheSpartan1997

31 May 2015, 5:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOiQH-b ... e=youtu.be
Here's an example of my work when I used to be on the cable show, I was going to upload an uncensored version since it was a family show but I would've gotten kicked out if the others found out

rarebit
Toucan
Toucan

31 May 2015, 6:26 pm

Delivery counts for a lot. As they say in comedy, timing is everything.

So my first piece of advice is to go back to your OP and format it with paragraphs!

WillTheSpartan1997 wrote:
My name is Will i'm 17 years old and I have aspergers syndrome and I need help. Ever since I was little I wanted to make movies music or something and be famous for something but whatever I make nobody likes the stuff I make. I attemted to be a musician but I couldn't get anybody to join with me ok, so I decided to go solo I did covers and nobody not even my family was good and when I attempted to songwriting but that failed because when I sang it nobody liked it and I can't play instrumants, I can't remember lyrics very well because I have a poor memory system, and they said the lyrical content was good and they wouldn't let me go to x factor or america's got talent and it was something I wanted to do and at least try but there goes my music career. So I try acting but my family wouldn't let me adition at our local theatre so I try auditioning for school plays but I never got in not even a minor role due to my memory issues and for being a little slow I just ended my junior year when senior year comes I will never be able to audition because of how busy I'll be with college credit classes but will get to that in a minute. Now i'm trying to do directing and screenwriting and I was apart of my school's cable access show and on that show I did a series I created called "A Halo Story" which is based off of a machinima series called Arby n' The Chief excpet my series is where there are shots where I leave the house and two halo figures (Master Chief and Arbiter) (main protagonists), a Mario figure, and a Wheatly (from Portal 2) figure, the series had a lot of gameplay and when they where talking they made a lot of video game refrenceces and each episode ended with me coming home finding my action figures out of place and putting back where they belong, but it recived mix reviews praised for a good idea but heavily criticized for the dialouge and none of my classmates, not even the nerdy video gamey students liked them and the media teacher threatned ti kick me out of the class if I didn't cancel the series, so I did, I went home and cried very hard because I put in a lot of work and effort into that series and I cherished that series and now it's gome so I attempted to recreate the series and put it on YouTube but I got zero views so I did some Shane Dawson and RackaRacka style videos up and STILl F&%$#NG STILL GET NO VIEWS and I barely have any subscribers and I can't get any subscribers and it's BS how people who begin YouTube get 100,000 subscribers in days and views in days and my videos don't and it's not fair that I get Zero views so due to no views I deleted all my videos. When I get to my Senior year I'm doing a tech school where we get college credit and I plan to get a filmaking degree and where I will create live action skits I met the instructor and he's a very nice man and I showed him what I attempted to do and he loved them which boosted my confindence a little but what should I do I feel like a failure when it comes to my dream in media.