When did you *cry* the most in your life?

Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 10:22 am

I think I just did, recently... to Wolf's Rain's storyline...

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 12:34 pm

When I lost my grandparents and 4 of my pets.

Edit: so at ages 14, 18, 22, 24, 30-31 and 32-33.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Last edited by Skilpadde on 24 Jun 2015, 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.: adding info

kamiyu910
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 12:36 pm

Debatable... When I was around 13-14, I cried a lot, I was so frustrated with everything and just wanted it all to end.
But then in March '11, I was having a miserable pregnancy and lost my grandma and had to get taken off work because I had a mental/emotional breakdown...

b9
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 12:46 pm

i suppose it was when i was smacked on the bottom at birth

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 1:15 pm

It's hard to say, as I cry a lot.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

24 Jun 2015, 1:26 pm

The most? I dunno, probably some time as a kid I'm sure but probably when my grandma died as far as stuff I can remember specifically.

boredome
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 3:58 pm

a couple months ago when I was in the hospital and they forced me to do something I didn't want to do, I sat there for a few hours crying my eyes out. In that moment it felt like I was completely broken and nothing would be better ever again.

Of course, by the end of the day I was pretty much recovered.

Kate.com
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jun 2015, 4:01 pm

Any time I think of my dad who died too soon

dianthus
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 4:06 pm

I don't want to say why, but it was almost every day for about 5 months straight.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 6:43 pm

I once cried because I thought I owed around $7,000 to the IRS. I cried in front of a co-worker who was lending a sympathetic/empathetic ear. I thought they were going to put a lien on me.

Fortunately, I proved to them that I didn't owe that money--I owed about 20 percent of that. I cried less after that!

I also cried somewhat when I was 21, and the "love of my life" didn't want to see me any more. She was just curious about me--is why she made love to me.

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 6:46 pm

When I had a romantic life.

progaspie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 6:50 pm

When my first main love walked out on me. Kept the friendship going another 7 years but never the same afterwards. Never really came to terms with it and when we eventually severed all contact (both committed in other relationships), have no idea how she ended up.

tcorrielus
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 7:02 pm

I cried a lot when I was in elementary and middle school. I would cry when kids teased me, when I made a mistake, and when things didn't go my way.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 7:04 pm

When I was part of a « Forbidden Love » that would never even see the Light of Day from the ages of 15-24 where I had cried each & every single day due to knowing that forces were at work to prevent us from ever coming together (and the excessive amounts of coincidences between us made it impossible to pass off as being mere coincidences since they were always related to extremely statistically significant odds-against-chance occurrences).

Things that we should otherwise have absolutely no way of knowing, the behaviours matching between certain types of relationships or family members, such as when I had a former neighbour who was a really compulsive-liar, name was Michael, and it turned out that she also had a brother whose name was Michael, who was also a compulsive-liar.

I never even knew that she had such a brother, despite having written a lettre to her before I was sent off to be drafted into a military (for which I ended up being exempt), and mentioning about my former neighbour to her, and that it will probably end up also being yet another coincidence of some sort between me and her (and I ended up learning around five years later of the brother that she had). Her parents had 11 children and I had a total of 11 cousins.

Many other things also went on that were seemingly related to what could be called « psychic » experiences, and even being able to hear/see what she was going to do/say, before she even did/said those things, consistently. I was studying multiple languages at the time, and as it turns out, her father was also multi-lingual. Her parents had also met in rather similar manner to how we did. Her family seemed to be a mix of various personalities involved in my own life that were too well-calculated to be just coincidental (various similar traits of other people I had been around or even some of my own).

Back then, I had this belief, due to a number of any « psychic(-like) » experiences, that a war would break out & that I would not return alive if I were to enter into any military (but again I got exempt for some reason which meant that I was no longer required to do mandatory « National-Service »). The situation was complicated, but I didn't really understand anything at the quantum-scientific level back then, although I now understand the purposes behind it all.

I should probably also include the fact that I had extremely abusive parents which didn't help matters at all. Also didn't help that I was treated by them like I was some sort of rebellious delinquant, despite the fact that I had very good grades at the time (straight-A's student for that matter), was never into any kinds of drugs/alcohol, did not hang around gangs or rob banks or steal cars, was not into dating or womanising back then, was obedient & peaceful, yet I would be punished on a daily basis for no good reason. For such reasons I had once wanted to completely destroy & obliterate the whole entire planet due to the humans allowing this kind of child-abuse to continue to exist and the fact that they would fund (via payments of various forms of tax) into criminal-wars that also contributed to the existence of such child-abuse.

The « mind » that I had at the time was once directly linked into the very mind of The Dark Sovereign Power itself (i.e.: The Devil/Satan/Shetani/Shiva/Baal/etc), and so I know what its exact plans are for destroying humans, and yet humans are completely oblivious to the fact that this DSP is the source & instigator of all « conspiracies » that are taking place in the world right now (and have been & being built up for centuries for that matter [and the nuclear & technological laser-capabilities now currently exist to where it IS entirely possible to wipe out whole entire continents]).

Last edited by Ban-Dodger on 24 Jun 2015, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 7:09 pm

At least you didn't share the fate of Romeo.

Yeah...I used to cry when I was in school, too. Kids would tease me, I would throw tantrums, I would get a 96 on a math test when I wanted to get a 100....stuff like that.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 7:14 pm

I guess I cried the most from ages 13-17----I chalk it up to "growing pains".

A couple of other times was when I lost loves, and I felt like someone had just ripped my heart out through my chest, with their bare hands, and I didn't know how I would EVER recover----but, I did.