So tired getting stepped on all the time

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

SideOfTheHill
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Sep 2015, 2:51 pm

Ugh, I can't even go into details as I'm still processing the whole thing, but do I even need to? It's basically the same general thing every time.

So, so sick of this.

I hate that it takes me so long to notice when they are doing it, too. Like as if this was a new thing for me, or something. Like as if I don't know people will treat me badly, as if I could afford to forget that I need to watch out for it.

:(

RubyTates
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

23 Sep 2015, 5:38 pm

If you could list details of exactly what they are doing to you as a mental not then you will be more likely to recognize the signs and avoid it in the future.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2015, 11:26 pm

I can say one thing... you definitely arent the only one here that's gone through it.

Not fun at all, no.

But I look at it this way: Anyone doing that to you SERIOUSLY isnt worth the braincells needed for you to process the crap they are doing. Nor are they worth your attention. If they werent doing it to you, they'd be doing it to someone else, possibly at random. Sometimes simply ignoring people like this really is the best solution. I mean, jerks like that are always going to be around somewhere... ya cant do much about that.