Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

BrainPower101
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Dec 2015, 5:10 pm

Has anyone here actually tried the gluten free diet and tried staying away from sugars and processed foods? If so, has it helped your condition?

I have tried all but this one, even sulforaphane and I think it's helped a bit with eye contact idk if it was very short lived after stopping.

JakeASD
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2015, 5:38 pm

I regularly binge on highly processed + refined carbohydrates, thus an elimination diet is out of the question for me.

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2015, 5:45 pm

I'm gluten-free.
It certainly helps me eat healthier.
Before I would eat lots of cookies and stuff, now I'm eating more fruit and vegetables, eggs, meat and dairy. For carbs I eat rice.
It has reduced my brain fog.

BrainPower101
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Dec 2015, 6:01 pm

Earthling wrote:
I'm gluten-free.
It certainly helps me eat healthier.
Before I would eat lots of cookies and stuff, now I'm eating more fruit and vegetables, eggs, meat and dairy. For carbs I eat rice.
It has reduced my brain fog.

I can relate, I can go just one day and eat healthier and drink water and it seems as if I'm happier.. I have lots of Mood swings as well.. Vitamin C and Sulforaphane are part of my daily routine so maybe that's also helping..