Guerrilla 'warfare' on ice cream vans?

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Politicum
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Sep 2016, 10:41 am

They're surely the number one mobile propagator of unwanted noise that not only screws up minds but bodies too, aren't they? I've even tried to call the number they have on the side, only to be greeted with aggression because, oh, they're only ten, twenty seconds or infinities in the spatial-temporal dimension, in which my only way to block it out is heavy metal at full volume, which I don't even appreciate (melodic at a satisfying volume is better)... so, in view that in some other part of the country they even overturned a ban on having limited noise (in their ideal world it's constant, of course, as if somehow the ice cream industry should absolutely be louder than even ambulances because whatever would we do if we don't stuff children with icy fat)... I started my own form of warfare by dropping water on them. Alternatively, I could pluck out my ears... and no, if you've never heard the racket these vans make or even at all bothered by something repeating itself day after day at about 80db, then...