Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

wrongcitizen
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2016, 8:50 pm

Sometimes, using my best friend of rationality logic and awareness I am capable of assessing a "thing" enough to the point where I understand every component. There is no need to go beyond this and it works well. However, when I am bothered by something and I am unable to look at the cause or base of the problem, I become EXTREMELY frustrated, indescribably annoyed, where I usually hurt myself when punching a wall or attacking something to the point where I almost pass out (usually objects, NEVER people). Things just don't seem to work. This is how I view the universe:
A + B will ALWAYS = C. If A = B, then C - A will ALWAYS = B. However, due to the principles of OUR reality, A + B will sometimes = X and other times = J, X + A will sometimes = Z and other times = C, and so on, because nothing will work the way I want and no matter how much logic I try to apply to a situation or a problem of some kind (Economics, Strategic planning, Finance,

Aside from this, I'm often nauseous and anxious, and I feel the need to constantly vent to avoid these nasty conditions. I often hold it inside me only to find myself confused and angry, and the whole sort of false security I create (A fake personality I need because I am so damn bad at communicating) breaks, and I am left with no sense of where I am or what I am doing. Sometimes I worry that I have NPD. I'm just not sure, any help is appreciated.