Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

wrongcitizen
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2016, 1:48 am

Does anyone else experience this? When things just don't make sense? That HUGE Frustration that you get when no matter what you do things don't work the way they are suppose to? I can't stand this, it's extremely annoying and the feeling that I Derive from this is equally painful. Any advice? Anyone similar?

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2016, 2:18 am

What is an incident where you may have that feeling?

wrongcitizen
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2016, 2:39 am

Driving, conversation, math (Although when on its own it is quite brilliant, but not in the classroom), clothing, and society in general. Just a few things.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2016, 12:54 pm

I have accepted that some things will never make sense and I won't always understand what someone is telling me or understand their reasons and trying to understand will just make them mad and make them think you are being willful and just arguing with them.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

teksla
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2016, 5:29 pm

Some things, i accept even though i do not understand them (social rules, metaphors etc.)
Although if i cannot figure out how to count a math problem or how to solve a problem with a computer or something that should work isnt working, i get very frustrated very fast. Usually leads to meltdown or a meltdown-like state

schopenhauer with a keyboard
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Dec 2016, 3:47 am

i have the opposite problem. things make too much sense. everything is terrible, makes sense why, and there's nothing i can do about it.