Page 1 of 6 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 4:45 am

Kids have been a very rare annoyance on the flights I've been on, luckily (and surprisingly) enough. There have been a few really obnoxious individuals, but for the most part, they've been calm flights.

Jesus Sperg
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Jul 2017, 5:54 am

deleted

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 6:47 am

Jesus Sperg wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
It's a shame we have to live in a world where we have to be mixed with small children. Not everybody loves small children. I think there should be a bit sectioned off on a plane where parents with small children can sit. If I was a parent I wouldn't be offended. I'd like to sit with other parents with babies and small children if I had one myself, rather than next to a grumpy, intolerant, childless person who has no time for them. Also I would try not to take a small child on a long plane journey unless I really urgently had to. I know a couple who took their triplets on a 10-hour plane flight when they were 14 months old, just for a holiday. I think that is silly because babies aren't going to appreciate a holiday, and there's plenty of time to do exciting stuff with the kids when they get a bit older.

I don't like kids under 5 or 6 anyway, on or off a plane. I only had tolerance for the baby that time because the plane ride was only 40 minutes long, although I did feel a bit annoyed. I quite like babies under 10-12 months. But babies between 1 year and 4 years old are just a no-no. I would not be able to relax on a long flight with a fidgety, whiny 2-year-old sitting next to me, even if I had earplugs in.

Oh get over yourself, so you have to deal with small children, so what? The parents have had to put up with their BS day in, day out, so I don't know why we shouldn't put up with it. Sure they are annoying, but remember, you pulled the same s**t when you were their age, so don't complain.

Oh shut up, I'm not creating new threads any more here, I'm tired of getting misunderstood and having sh***y cliches thrown at me so just piss off.

sun.flower

20 Jul 2017, 7:35 am

No offense but I enjoy small kids more than adults, but I hate flying and drive instead. For me just being around that many people for so many hours infuriates me. All the eyes watching me, the noise, the smells, horrible. Exhausting. Maybe try first class, doubtful there would be babies there.

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 7:57 am

IstominFan wrote:
I hate obnoxious kids who kick the back of the seat. It makes it a giant pain in the butt to fly.

A few times I have I been at a hockey game (2 1/2 hours, so almost like a plane ride) and the kid behind me kicks the seat constantly and of course, the parents are completely oblivious. As a general rule though, I don't mind sitting next to kids. Not only are they physically smaller, I look at how much fun they are having and it is contagious. In one case a group of kids were asking me questions about the sport and the team like I was their grandfather. We even had an incident where a kid of about 7 held up a sign but then turned around and asked if he was blocking our view and apologized, to which I told him to have fun and not worry about it. If only adults could be that considerate!!

Of all the times I have flown, I only recall once having an annoying kid on a flight: most were very well behaved as airline passengers in Canada tend to be. Well, make that two if you count younger me.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 8:32 pm

First Class costs THOUSANDS of dollars.

Jesus Sperg

20 Jul 2017, 8:43 pm

deleted

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 8:49 pm

Hey Joe.....don't let anybody dissuade you from posting anywhere.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 9:01 pm

I echo Krafties sentiment Joe , I would go and tell Jesus to try and eat a malteser

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Aaron Rhodes
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Jul 2017, 9:17 pm

Joe90 wrote:
It's a shame we have to live in a world where we have to be mixed with small children.

Well, people could stop having kids, but then the human race would die out. :skull: All jokes aside, I'm sure that isn't what you meant by that statement.

And yes, jesus is just a troll that has been going around and plaguing this site with slurs and put-downs. None of what he has said so far has been constructive in any way.

Jesus Sperg

20 Jul 2017, 9:25 pm

deleted

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 9:28 pm

So you verbally attack them?

Just wondering........

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 9:29 pm

Jesus Sperg wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
I echo Krafties sentiment Joe , I would go and tell Jesus to treat a maltesery and

What the f**k does that even mean?

Also can everyone please stop being salty, i'm not a troll, I just think some of these opinions are f*****g stupid.

It was an attempt at humour and badly executed due to atrocious typing it was supposed to say 'eat a malteaser'

Edit: Oh I see , it wasn't a typing error you edited my quote :lol:

Jesus had holes in his hand due to crucifixion thus would struggle to eat a malteaser as it would fall through the holes - frustrating

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 10:11 pm

I want this thread locked or deleted, I do not like being called that word like that.

:cry: :cry:

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 10:13 pm

Jesus could walk on water and rise from the dead, but he wouldn't be able to eat a Malteaser?
My faith is shattered.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 10:19 pm

Raleigh wrote:
Jesus could walk on water and rise from the dead, but he wouldn't be able to eat a Malteaser?
My faith is shattered.

I didn't say he couldn't , he would just struggle , I hope this restores your faith :wink: