Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:01 am

...Actually, I seem to have gotten in trouble with some staff here due to the fact that the PICCline into my upper body that I get antibiotics through has, sometimes, worked its way out of my body and has to be replaced. I do not try to take it out, believe me! Actuaally, ic I do not go out I am in bed or just near it 22 hours a day or so - I move around in bed, especially when it was in my right arm, unfortunately it works its way out! However, some staff here have accused me :( :cry: .
This has also gone for the Woundvac attached to my foot by an IV, it recently accidentally (the IV) disconnected from me and it hasn't been recpnnected yet!
Some staff are very good :) -However, they are quite understaffed apparently, with many having to do extra shifts and I often do wait a long tkme for the call button to be answered or things asked for got, and did I say abobe that the twice-daily IV of antibiotics has been forgotten about at times? However, it is good that I am getting some treatment and rest anyway :o .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 9:44 am

...Tbis was meant to be part of my " Was it a good idea...? " line but I pressed the wrong button once again :( , and by the time I noticed it I didn't want to rewrite it...Just to bring up something to make me sad, and that I've lost forever, if only I'd gotgen to see my brothef before he died :cry: .
I always WANTED TO!And now I nevef will. My eyes will never see him :cry: : ...

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 2:51 am

...The Woundvac was officially gotten rid of last week, my right foot's amputation wound had closed up though it certainly needed more healing. I've continued to be in this rehab place, in or sitting on the bed 20+ hours a day on days I don't go out. (I'll go get some sun/air/exercise in the immediate outside very small few chairs-teeny bit of grass/parking lot.) Seeing that my foot had closed the wound was good :) , and it relieved my vague " Will I be stuck here forever? " thought - But, at the same time, made me think " What will I do when I have to leave :? "? Mg Medical, etc., can'f last forever.
I came here with the thought I'd perhaps access a shelter-for-HL-in-physical-recovery (Okay, I added " physical " to differentiate from " recovery " as in alcohol/drug recovery, which it seeems to me is what the term is generally taken as meaning, but which doesn't apply to me :wink: .) that apparently exists here - Presumably it would be " less good " a situation than what I have right now, more " normal ".
I do think I'd need to stay around here a while - For two, as my ID card gives here (the homeless mail drop) as my official address (The ID card doesn't say that, just gives an address. :) .), it' s a useable address (Though I haven't gone to the place and absolutely made sure they know me there, I'll have to go to some trouble to get there to do so.) - and there's a lawyer here I hoe I can get some hope with - working out what I can receive from my late brother's :cry: estate for me - Definitely the photos/momentos and DVDs, etc. I've spoken of before, and the possibility that there might be some cash coming for me after all, I guess?? from what my parents put aside for my brother's upkeep, directly or in-. This is an official address.
SC is bloody-ultra-expensive, and therd was a story in the newspaer about college students having to pay generally?? a lotta dough for rather minimal space in peoples' garages and whanot - Perhas SC is not a viable long-term place for me after all, but it is definitely good that, given especially that yet another amputation came along :cry:, that I was able to get medical care here :) - If the qustion of the estate works out well, well, who knows :? - Work it out from there? :|