Page 3 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2018, 4:04 pm

htfu wrote:
i eat once every 2-4 days, what i eat is a whole different conversation that rarely ends up positive for me or others

Umm??? So you're fasting to some except or another???

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2018, 4:17 pm

I squeeze my french fries. If they're mushy, I eat them. If they're "hard," I place them off to the side. The ones that are in-between are separated out also so that when I'm done with the mushy good ones and still want more, I can have those next.

I hate sharing food and feel violated any time somebody takes food off of my plate.

Only some foods can touch, but it disturbs me when food that isn't meant to touch does. This includes sauces, if a sauce I don't like touches something I'm going to eat - I have to rip that section of that food off.

I don't like when people don't follow the cooking directions on the box and wing it, the directions are there for a purpose.

I eat a lot of food with my hands, pizza stromboli? When I'm alone, yeah - hands. It's just easier that way and you can have more control over it than you would with a fork. Speed and efficiency is #1.

Trogluddite
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2018, 8:32 pm

Spooky_Mulder wrote:
Speed and efficiency is #1

Yup, that's me too; I'm nearly always first finished. I also can't stand food which is meant to be hot if it's gone even slightly tepid; I want to get it all down while it's still steaming. Starchy things like potato and pasta are absolutely meant to be hot - I find them totally gross in a salad.

And napkins; lots of napkins. I'm an incredibly messy eater, and can manage an impressive splash radius when plopping things back into my gravy because they fell off the fork or I missed my mouth. My strange way of drinking out of a glass earned me the nickname "dolphin lips" from my Mum when I was a kid (I still have no idea exactly what she thought was so strange about it). I usually have quite a supper "saved for later" in my beard by the time I'm done. :lol:

As for socks; if I'm wearing a perfectly matching pair, it is by accident rather than design. I don't do "one sock, one shoe" because I always put my socks on before my trousers, so that would be a bit awkward!

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2018, 9:01 pm

I have always wanted to chew my food thoroughly. Since my teeth don't mesh well, I am usually the last to finish.

My grandparents had a small dog that lived almost twenty years. When it died, grandmother discovered that grandad had become a very sloppy eater.

htfu
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Jun 2018, 10:03 am

green0star wrote:
htfu wrote:
i eat once every 2-4 days, what i eat is a whole different conversation that rarely ends up positive for me or others

Umm??? So you're fasting to some except or another???

correct, i fast a lot as it helps me in many areas of my life.

Fay
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 Jun 2018, 8:56 pm

Yes, im a pizza abuser, its fantastic how many geometric shapes you can cut off a pizza! I hate the borders, so a round pizza will be cut into a square and then the square into perfect triangular shapes. Would that be enough abuse i like to fold 2 triangles on to eachother like a sandwhich my god its delicious you need to try that. It makes it even better one day later, because one pizza is to much to eat alone anways so take the triangles and put them into a sandwhich maker. Maybe add some extra cheese. Cheese is great it makes every food taste perfect even the worts one unless its already so worse of taste like being a guest its easier to ask for tabasco just in case to kill all sense of taste. Makes it easy to survive odd buisness dinners as example. I hate if the bread at the pizza is not thin. Consistency is another thing like cherry tomatos nope ill spit it out. Especially if they are to plump of water nope. Cold banana to. Im a very picky eater and will mostly just eat those foods i know not being to over spiced, with that being said i mean to many different tastes at once. I love asian food though. Ramen noodles #1 survival food. If you eat the noodles raw from the package its like a cookie, very intressting. Ok i do one odd thing, i like chocolatte for breakfast bread and add fresh cut banana on it.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2018, 9:06 pm

When I eat Epicurean tofu, I use a plastic bag. Not a spoon or fork

That makes it easier to eat it all

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2018, 9:11 pm

I used to make a vegan "scrambled egg" substitute with tofu, turmeric, salt and pepper, fried together. The tofu was scrambled by simply holding it and making a fist.