Any other girl who find boys to be easier to talk to?

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2018, 10:33 am

YippySkippy wrote:
Quote:
Try talking to men who are already in committed relationships. Any man who truly loves his partner won't hit on you.

That's not quite the issue. The issue is with being perceived as flirting, so talking to a man in a committed relationship only adds another layer of inappropriateness.

Wow, that kinda crap will cause a chick to get cut ... You get a dude with a psycho wife at home man, she will cut you. Up there thinking you're making moves on her man or some crap. This is why married people only mingle with other married people -_-

ElleGaunt
Raven
Raven

05 Apr 2018, 10:41 am

superaliengirl wrote:
Hi!
I personally think that boys could be easier to hang out with because they don't go as deep as most girls want to! They are fine with talking about normal stuff like movies and games and they don't gossip and get emotional and start drama. :)

This is 100% societal training. Females aren't more dramatic than males by nature.

Watch that internalized sexism, because, aspie or not, you, too, are female.

ElleGaunt
Raven
Raven

05 Apr 2018, 10:42 am

green0star wrote:
Wow, that kinda crap will cause a chick to get cut ... You get a dude with a psycho wife at home man, she will cut you. Up there thinking you're making moves on her man or some crap. This is why married people only mingle with other married people -_-

You run with some very fearful people if you truly believe this is the way the world works.

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2018, 3:17 pm

Quote:

I don't know the kind of people who actually attack others, but the sentiment is similar. Women don't like it if you get along better with their partner than with them.

apus apus
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Apr 2018, 4:59 pm

ElleGaunt wrote:
superaliengirl wrote:
Hi!
I personally think that boys could be easier to hang out with because they don't go as deep as most girls want to! They are fine with talking about normal stuff like movies and games and they don't gossip and get emotional and start drama. :)

This is 100% societal training. Females aren't more dramatic than males by nature.

Watch that internalized sexism, because, aspie or not, you, too, are female.

Why would I care if they are like that by nature or due to the "societal training"?