Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

nomnom_hamster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Dec 2007, 2:28 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vYIU78s3jg

WTF is this real? 8O 8O 8O 8O :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

If it is, then somebody needs to schmack that stupid woman.

TheRani
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Dec 2007, 2:45 am

The scene with the lady saying, "They don't even have souls!" is from an episode of Dark Angel, and was referring to transgenics (genetically altered people).

nomnom_hamster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Dec 2007, 2:58 am

ah ok. I
(obviously) haven't seen that.

Zomg.... thats a relief. :lol:

logitechdog
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2007, 3:01 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4tFCFpH8Vw ( Heres a better one... )

nomnom_hamster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Dec 2007, 3:11 am

*goes to watch* kk :? thanks :)

savespaceedit: That was an Awesome Video!! !! Thanks again!! :D :D 8)

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

16 Dec 2007, 3:38 am

Hmm... I know the maker of the film must be against autism speaks or whatever, but why make a film like that??

logitechdog
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2007, 3:41 am

Bored, showing off to his friends, can't think of anything creative, so he makes an uncreative film edit?

Edit: Make that extremely uncreative from his 26 videos

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2007, 11:28 am

Comeon guys! They are unclear, but the basic intent is clear. Maybe he was trying to be "artistic" like the bands that hate the idea of doing detailed videos because they may change the understanding of a piece of music.

Anyway, MY understanding of the first film(I KNOW the general understanding is right, but the specific may be the opposite, if that makes sense) is that those that would hurt autistics on purpose use the viewpoint of "autism speaks" to support them. "Autism Speaks" basically says that people with autism can't feel, don't love, can't understand, and are better off DEAD, in fact, "THEY AREN'T EVEN HUMAN"! He is telling them to STFU(There is no clear way of emphasizing in English, so that is his way to tell them to SHUT UP!)!

The second film ALLUDES to things like Aspergers, but I wish would make that clearer. Still, it plays the middle. Most of those people seem normal even though one clearly wasn't. It is CLEAR that he was NOT helped by "autism speaks". It shows how autism isn't that bad, can even be good, and autistic people don't necessarily want to be cured. It concludes by saying that, even though "autism speaks" talks like they have compassion, that they are part of the problem!! !!

I think he could have done better, but he IS on our side, and his message SHOULD be clear to anyone that watches the whole thing and reads the words.