Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2008, 2:24 am

Since I never have a girlfriend, I sometimes wish there were prostitutes in my area. It would be alright if I could just walk downtown, whenever I get in the mood. I know there are diseases to worry about, but this question is hypothetical anyway. Anyone else ever have those thoughts?

Those who know, don't speak.

wsmac
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2008, 3:22 am

Several months ago SPACE started a thread about something similar and it received a lot of attention.
Not sure it's in the top 10 pages any more, but you can still find it somewhere I'm sure.

You're not the only one to think of this option, around here.

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

05 Mar 2008, 6:13 am

Well personally I could never do the prostitute thing. But yes I wish I could do a little better with the ladies, I have a few friends from the past, but it never really goes beyond that, and its unfortunatly my greatest challenge my ASD creates so far in my lifetime.

TuDoDude
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Mar 2008, 8:13 am

You could be arrested yourself.

jawbrodt wrote:
Since I never have a girlfriend, I sometimes wish there were prostitutes in my area. It would be alright if I could just walk downtown, whenever I get in the mood. I know there are diseases to worry about, but this question is hypothetical anyway. Anyone else ever have those thoughts?

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2008, 8:49 am

jawbrodt wrote:
There are prostitutes in your area, I can asure you. No town in this world exists without such vocation.

It is not worth it , really. You don't really need sex and that's all what a prostitute can offer to you, it would never replace a girlfriend .

Just keep going, focus on other things, accept masturbation in a healthy way. Don't lose money and time with sex workers if what you want is a girlfriend you should try working that out...

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2008, 12:45 pm

I don't think I could go through with it anyway. Not knowing her and all.

Those who know, don't speak.