Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2008, 3:04 pm

Does anyone know how to track mobile phones. My phone got stolen last week, and I even lost a girls number too. I have manage to get hold of the 3 numbers that he called on my phone. They appear to be his friends because they sound like they are all beggin-it, one doesn't even answer the phone properly. The idea is I find out where his beggin-it friends live then find out where he lives/.

alex
Developer
Developer

19 Jul 2008, 3:06 pm

see if the phone company can do it. that or the police.

Followthereaper90
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2008, 5:44 pm

yes and number recearch can work good too...but police would take it in 10 mins lol

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2008, 7:35 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:
Does anyone know how to track mobile phones. My phone got stolen last week, and I even lost a girls number too. I have manage to get hold of the 3 numbers that he called on my phone. They appear to be his friends because they sound like they are all beggin-it, one doesn't even answer the phone properly. The idea is I find out where his beggin-it friends live then find out where he lives/.

There are only 3 ways I know of:

1. Based on call history, which you apparently are doing.
2. Triangulation, which the phone company can do, but the police may have to ask for.
3. Some NEW phones have a gps system that can be asked, which the phone company can do, but the police may have to ask for.

#3 is the most reliable, and #1 is the least reliable.

BTW you better do it QUICK because, if he has half a brain, he will ditch the phone before the month is up.