Page 15 of 50 [ 798 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 50  Next

What Is Your Myers-Brigs Personality Type?
ISTP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISTP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
INTJ 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
INTJ 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
ISTJ 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
ISTJ 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
INFP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
INFP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
INTP 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
INTP 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISTP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISTP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
INFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
INFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
INTJ 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
INTJ 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
INTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
INTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISFJ 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISFJ 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISFP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ISTJ 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISTJ 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
ISTP 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 32

Snazzlestick
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jan 2010, 10:34 am

Your Type is INFP

Strength of the preferences %:

Introverted = 11
Intuitive = 50
Feeling = 62
Perceiving = 67

The blues are because you're getting fat, and maybe it's been raining too long. You're just sad, that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid, and you don't know what you're afraid of.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2010, 9:51 pm

well, as for mine....

ISTP
Introverted 44, sensing 1, Thinking 62, perceiving 11

You are the following: Moderately Expressed introvert, Slightly expressed sensing, distinctively expressed thinking, slightly expressed perceiving.

Artisan Portrait of the Crafter (ISTP)

The nature of Crafters is most clearly seen in their masterful operation of tools, equipment, machines, and instruments of all kinds. Most us use tools in some capacity, of course, but Crafters (as much as ten percent of the population) are the true masters of tool work, with an innate ability to command tools and to become expert at all the crafts requiring tool skills. Even from an early age they are drawn to tools as to a magnet-tools fall into their hands demanding use, and they must work with them.

Like all the Artisans, Crafters are people who love action, and who know instinctively that their activities are more enjoyable, and more effective, if done impulsively, spontaneously, subject to no schedules or standards but their own. In a sense, Crafters do not work with their tools, but play with them when the urge strikes them. Crafters also seek fun and games on impulse, looking for any opportunity, and just because they feel like it, to play with their various toys: cars, motorcycles, boats, dune-buggies, hunting rifles, fishing tackle, scuba gear, and on and on. They thrive on excitement, particularly the rush of speed-racing, water-skiing, surfing. And Crafters are fearless in their play, exposing themselves to danger again and again, even despite frequent injury. Of all the types, Crafters are most likely to be risk takers, pitting themselves, or their technique, against chance or odds.

Crafters are hard to get to know. Perhaps this is because they tend to communicate through action, and show little interest in developing language skills. Their lack of expressiveness can isolate them at school and on the job, and even though they hang around with their own kind in play, they let their actions speak for them, and their actual conversation is sparse and brief.

Crafters can be wonderfully generous and loyal to their friends, teammates, and sidekicks, often giving up their evenings or weekends to help with building projects or mechanical repairs-house remodeling, for example, or working on cars or boats. On the other hand, they can be fiercely insubordinate to those in authority, seeing rules and regulations as unnecessarily confining. Crafters will not usually go against regulations openly, but will simply ignore them. More than anything, Crafters want to be free to do their own thing, and they are proud of their ability to do it with an artist's skill.

Bruce Lee, Michael Jordan, Woody Allen, Alan Shepard, Chuck Yaeger, Michael Douglas, Lance Armstrong, and Kathrine Hephurn are examples of Crafter Artisans.

yeah, it does describe me, soooooooooooo.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

Atomchild
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Jan 2010, 7:03 pm

Introverted 78
Intuitive 50
Thinking 50
Perceiving 33

# very expressed introvert
# moderately expressed intuitive personality
# moderately expressed thinking personality
# moderately expressed perceiving personality

dddhgg
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2010, 4:36 pm

Your Type is
INTP

Strength of the preferences %
83 62 56 33

You are:
very expressed introvert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed perceiving personality

Daniella
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Jan 2010, 10:07 am

INTJ

Introverted: 78
Intuitive: 75
Thinking: 38
Judging: 33

You are:
very expressed introvert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed judging personality

"Mastermind"? Funny. Maybe I should just join the maffia.

lotsofsnails
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Jan 2010, 5:57 am

INTJ

Introverted 44
Intuitive 38
Thinking 12
Judging 22

moderately expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed judging personality

Aleph0
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Jan 2010, 10:02 am

INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
78 12 38 44

Last time I did this test was over a year a go, and I got:

Aleph0 wrote:
Intuitive Thinking Judging
56 25 38 33

hellopeople
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Jan 2010, 2:32 pm

INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
89 88 88 33

You are:
very expressed introvert
very expressed intuitive personality
very expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed judging personality

There seem to be a lot of masterminds here.

Zonder
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2010, 8:55 am

INTJ

100 very expressed introvert
12 slightly expressed intuitive personality
50 moderately expressed thinking personality
1 slightly expressed judging personality

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2010, 12:10 pm

took the advanced jung test on similarminds, got the following.

Actualized type: ISTP
(who you are)
Introverted (I) 61.11% Extroverted (E) 38.89%
Sensing (S) 56.76% Intuitive (N) 43.24%
Thinking (T) 61.76% Feeling (F) 38.24%
Perceiving (P) 56.25% Judging (J) 43.75%

ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.

Preferred type: ISTJ
(who you prefer to be)
Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
Sensing (S) 57.89% Intuitive (N) 42.11%
Thinking (T) 62.86% Feeling (F) 37.14%
Judging (J) 51.72% Perceiving (P) 48.28%

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

Attraction type: ISTP
(who you are attracted to)
Introverted (I) 51.43% Extroverted (E) 48.57%
Sensing (S) 55.26% Intuitive (N) 44.74%
Thinking (T) 51.22% Feeling (F) 48.78%
Perceiving (P) 51.61% Judging (J) 48.39%

ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

Omerik
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Jan 2010, 4:33 pm

INTJ

Seeba7
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Feb 2010, 7:58 pm

INTJ.

Did someone mention that Calvin (from 'Calvin and Hobbes') has been described as having an INTJ Myers-Briggs type?

I feel a great kinship with that lil guy.

Nocturnity
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Feb 2010, 11:51 pm

No surprise here:

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging
78, 25, 88, 78

herbalmistress

07 Feb 2010, 8:33 pm

I've taken this test, or variants of it 3 times in the past couple of years, and scored as the same type each time. In my opinion it fits very well with the "Highly Sensitive People" concept. By the way, although it was mentioned that this test is not in any way a means of diagnosis, i would like to mention that my husband's depression therapist had him take it during their sessions together. I also find it interesting that i scored the same type as it is believed Carl Jung would have been. I've been independently studying his work for almost 10 years. It always makes me smile to think about that. He is my hero. :oops:

Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
56 100 75 33

Idealist Portrait of the Counselor (INFJ)

Counselors have an exceptionally strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others, and find great personal fulfillment interacting with people, nurturing their personal development, guiding them to realize their human potential. Although they are happy working at jobs (such as writing) that require solitude and close attention, Counselors do quite well with individuals or groups of people, provided that the personal interactions are not superficial, and that they find some quiet, private time every now and then to recharge their batteries. Counselors are both kind and positive in their handling of others; they are great listeners and seem naturally interested in helping people with their personal problems. Not usually visible leaders, Counselors prefer to work intensely with those close to them, especially on a one-to-one basis, quietly exerting their influence behind the scenes.

Counselors are scarce, little more than one percent of the population, and can be hard to get to know, since they tend not to share their innermost thoughts or their powerful emotional reactions except with their loved ones. They are highly private people, with an unusually rich, complicated inner life. Friends or colleagues who have known them for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that Counselors are flighty or scattered; they value their integrity a great deal, but they have mysterious, intricately woven personalities which sometimes puzzle even them.

Counselors tend to work effectively in organizations. They value staff harmony and make every effort to help an organization run smoothly and pleasantly. They understand and use human systems creatively, and are good at consulting and cooperating with others. As employees or employers, Counselors are concerned with people's feelings and are able to act as a barometer of the feelings within the organization.

Blessed with vivid imaginations, Counselors are often seen as the most poetical of all the types, and in fact they use a lot of poetic imagery in their everyday language. Their great talent for language-both written and spoken-is usually directed toward communicating with people in a personalized way. Counselors are highly intuitive and can recognize another's emotions or intentions - good or evil - even before that person is aware of them. Counselors themselves can seldom tell how they came to read others' feelings so keenly. This extreme sensitivity to others could very well be the basis of the Counselor's remarkable ability to experience a whole array of psychic phenomena.

Mohandas Gandhi, Sidney Poitier, Eleanor Roosevelt, Jane Goodall, Emily Bronte, Sir Alec Guiness, Carl Jung, Mary Baker Eddy, Queen Noor are examples of the Counselor Idealist (INFJ).

SAHM to 3 home schooled boys, ages 11 undiagnosed AS, almost 9 NT, and 4 NT. We also share our home with 13 companion animals including 5 cats, 2 dogs, 3 ferrets, 2 aquatic turtles, and 1 chinese water dragon :)

AndyG
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

07 Feb 2010, 10:59 pm

Great thread! I am INTP, 95% on the intuitive part.

I learned of this test years ago, and read the book "Please Understand Me". It really shined a light on life and helped me a lot!

BetsyRath
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Feb 2010, 3:51 pm

ENTP here. I am fairly strong in all four, but I have a fair amount of J. That would be the closest to a split.