Page 30 of 128 [ 2039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 128  Next

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 2:39 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
No one in Mythaven knows anything about earth and I'm not even sure if they know of its existence. There are no humans in Mythaven, and the ones that look human are always anything but.

Mythaven sounds intriguing.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 4:11 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
Okey-dokey. I came up with the word Mythaven when I was trying to think of a good name for my magical fantasy world. I liked the word myth a lot, and then I thought, "Well, it's a safe place for mythological creatures, so...haven!"

clever.... :idea:

"etronan" comes from the root ETN which means to "cross over". this came from the crossing of those people of the zweilpark river and later, the linlen passage to settle in that archipelago.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 8:03 pm

^That kind of reminds me of the spirits drinking from the river Lethe in the Greek underworld and then leaping over it into their next life for some reason.
What else would you guys like to know about Mythaven?

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 8:18 pm

Do they have crime in Mythaven?

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 8:21 pm

^No, they don't, because everyone treats everyone else equally and with kindness.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 8:25 pm

What do they do in their free time?

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 8:41 pm

They don't believe in time, so every day is a new adventure of doing what they do best: helping each other and living peaceful lives.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 8:48 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
Oh. That's too bad. Gah, I really don't like Disney! Help! I need to find a picture of Legolas and get back to reality!
Or a nice drawing of Thingol and Melian works too. :heart: :heart:

Kuraudo keeps it real indeed. Legolas is the only guy in middle earth to have discovered shampoo!

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 8:50 pm

^What about Thranduil, Arwen, Tauriel, and Galadriel? They have nice hair too!

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 8:55 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
They don't believe in time, so every day is a new adventure of doing what they do best: helping each other and living peaceful lives.

What are they helping each other with?

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 9:08 pm

Well, in Mythaven, everything that you say comes true, so if, for example, your Nekomatta neighbour offered to play with your children while you accomplish other tasks [such as cooking or whatever], then you could make a positive wish for them afterwards for helping out. Is that clear at all?

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 9:09 pm

Must be the robes. In any case, my style sense works better fictionally... :P

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 9:10 pm

The robes? What? Did I miss something?

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 9:11 pm

Couldn't they just wish for all the tasks being magically done so they have time to play with the kids?

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 9:17 pm

You can't use magic for mundane things because then it wouldn't be magic! *cough Harry Potter cough* As I said before, they don't believe in time. They just like helping each other out, that's all.

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 9:19 pm

Are they immortal?