Free cookies! (Provided by Sopholand) 18%  18%  [ 3 ]
I was forced here 18%  18%  [ 3 ]
It's a region, not a land! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 17

Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2007, 10:39 pm

*uses Planetary shield to protect Mew from furthur attacks and gives out the cure for headcrabs to Mew citizens*
Mew is secure. *fires the terrifying Russian Sunburn missile, loaded with cluster nukes, at 64's forces main battleship in space destroying it, causing the rest of his forces to flee in disarray*

kt-64
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2007, 6:03 am

headcrabs have no cure, they only can be killed through death. And headcrabs paarasitize humans, evidence has been shown that the body is for the most part dead. But there is evidence to show that the host is aware of his/her horrific situation.

And I have no fleet or ships, I am a purely defensive nation. I just have ballistic missles. I do not invade only nlow m,y enemy to smithereens, then they just give up. Pay war damages to me, and I go back to being peaceful.

Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2007, 6:00 pm

kt-64 wrote:
headcrabs have no cure, they only can be killed through death. And headcrabs paarasitize humans, evidence has been shown that the body is for the most part dead. But there is evidence to show that the host is aware of his/her horrific situation.

And I have no fleet or ships, I am a purely defensive nation. I just have ballistic missles. I do not invade only nlow m,y enemy to smithereens, then they just give up. Pay war damages to me, and I go back to being peaceful.

They have a cure now because we found a cure, our people known for highly advanced medical science. You do to have ships, all of which have the insignia of your empire and your ballistic missiles cannot penetrate our planetary shield. You have FAILED in your efforts against the greatest human empire in space, the Sophians! :P

kt-64
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2007, 9:02 pm

unfortunately I am a half life tech nation and i just teleport the missles in the general vicinty of your planet. So some hit some miss quit god-modding. Headcrabs have no cure, all you can is sterlize the infected areas as I slowly depopulate the world.

chris_hass33
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 May 2007, 9:28 am

Me: Sheesh, I take a weekend vacation, and when I come back, my land's at war! Mew, did you pull a prank on another land, again?

Mew: Mew...Mewmew, Mew mew mew! [Yes...But look, I broke the record!]

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2007, 9:29 am

Kimland will help you win the war...

if we can find kimland <_<

chris_hass33
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 May 2007, 10:45 am

Well, good luck. In the meantime, I'm going to have to find a way to stop this war...

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2007, 10:56 am

:D *looks for kimland*

chris_hass33
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 May 2007, 1:42 pm

*presses the two-way button for Sopholand and sends a message (which can be read in the "Sopholand" thread)*

Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2007, 3:27 pm

kt-64 wrote:
unfortunately I am a half life tech nation and i just teleport the missles in the general vicinty of your planet. So some hit some miss quit god-modding. Headcrabs have no cure, all you can is sterlize the infected areas as I slowly depopulate the world.

No god-modding here, just your military failures against the great Sophian empire :wink:
You have failed, your planet's cities have been decimated and your people are droping dead like flies from your horribly misplaced biological weapons. You should open up a free trade agreement with the UFP or the Awsomians if you and your people expect to live any longer :P

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2007, 3:54 pm

Santa_Claus wrote:
No god-modding here, just your military failures against the great Sophian empire :wink:
You have failed, your planet's cities have been decimated and your people are droping dead like flies from your horribly misplaced biological weapons. You should open up a free trade agreement with the UFP or the Awsomians if you and your people expect to live any longer :P

TRADE FOR ALL AND FOR ALL A GOOD NIGHT!! :D

kt-64
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2007, 4:22 pm

WE can deal with headcrabs they are only minor pests for us. But we can use them to great effect on unprepared nations and the like. Ad we dont misplace our biological weapons. Bye bye mew region and hello headcrab country. Once your world is overrun we will turn it into a farming world. Headcrabs taste alright, and they will be perfect food for the outlying worlds.

Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2007, 4:27 pm

kt-64 wrote:
WE can deal with headcrabs they are only minor pests for us. But we can use them to great effect on unprepared nations and the like. Ad we dont misplace our biological weapons. Bye bye mew region and hello headcrab country. Once your world is overrun we will turn it into a farming world. Headcrabs taste alright, and they will be perfect food for the outlying worlds.

We prepared the rest of our worlds after your handcrabs devestated one of our planets. You will never overrun Sopholand, if Anubis couldnt wipe us out, you surely wont be able to :wink:

kt-64
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2007, 4:39 pm

My people are determined to defend their home and hearth and will contiue to fight until sopho gives up and then pays war damages.

Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2007, 4:46 pm

I am not the ruler of Sopholand, I just take orders from the great Emperor Sopho, only she would have the authority to pay off your war damages. Till you ask her, I refuse you any Sophian currency!

kt-64
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2007, 4:47 pm

If you end the war I will stop the shells.