Page 2610 of 3311 [ 52975 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2607, 2608, 2609, 2610, 2611, 2612, 2613 ... 3311  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 12:16 pm

Banned by Lavos.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Apr 2017, 12:18 pm

Banned by Ben D. Over

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:
Wanna see what destruction looks like? Here it is in human form - it's your boy DerpMC!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 12:21 pm

Banned by H. A. Mand-Cheese.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 12:37 pm

Banned by Anita Mann

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 1:28 pm

banned for plugging your leaking distributor cap with pennzoil blinker fluid and carbureting the differential with the resulting exhaust from the refrigerant.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 1:32 pm

Banned by Chi from Chi's Sweet Home.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 1:34 pm

banned for leading a campaign to protect the snipe and outlaw all hunting of it.

:mrgreen:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 1:40 pm

Banned because I was not aware that 'snipe' was a noun.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 3:16 pm

Banned for fishing red herring out of season

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 4:09 pm

Banned by the real Red Herring.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 5:39 pm

Golden Earring has a thing called Radar Banned.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 6:23 pm

Banned by Janus.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 6:34 pm

Banned by the Pushmipullyu

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 6:36 pm

Banned because I always thought it was a Pushmepullme, which autocorrect seems to want to change to punishment.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 7:50 pm

Banned as punishment

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 7:52 pm

Banned by nothing.