Page 117 of 154 [ 2450 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120 ... 154  Next

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 5:02 pm

Giraffes have purple tongues

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 5:05 pm

Some baby zebras have red stripes.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 9:44 am

My favorite YouTuber (Stampy) is dyslexic :D .

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 2:16 pm

Both lions, and American mountain lions, are tawny in color as adults. But as cubs both species have spots.

Lion cubs have faint spots on their undersides. And the spots form a rosette pattern much like the spots on adult leopards.

But mountain lion cubs have very nonfaint black spots from head to toe. And the spots are not in a rosette pattern. In fact baby American cougars are colored a lot like adult cheetahs.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 9:20 pm

Denis Istomin suffered from asthma as a child and was in a serious car accident as a teenager. He overcame quite a lot to make the ATP tour.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 9:54 pm

Ferrets have been used successfully in autism therapy

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 9:55 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
Ferrets have been used successfully in autism therapy

Of course they have! :D

traven
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 6:40 am

Interbellum gay Berlin; and what happened
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_R%C3%B6hm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_Nazis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerhard_Ro%C3%9Fbach
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freikorps

marinus van der lubbe
in the great chapter of falseflags; The Reichstagfire, usefull judgements for greater schemes;
"You must not know anything about the Reichstag fire. Following Hitler's legal appointment as Chancellor of the Weimar Republic the Nazis needed a national crisis in order to invoke part of the Weimar Constitution that allowed the government to abolish civil liberties so they could lock up Hitler's political opponents. To create the crisis the Nazis set fire to the Reichstag building. Following the fire Hitler had President Hindenburg issue the Reichstag Fire Decree that effectively abolished civil rights in Germany."

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

08 Aug 2017, 1:36 pm

If Earth’s entire history were compressed into a single year, modern humans would first appear on December 31st at about 11:00pm.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 8:17 pm

Rattlesnake venom is only one tenth as deadly as the venom of an Indian cobra.

Sea snake venom is three times as deadly as that of an Indian cobra.

So the snakes of the sea outstrip land snakes....except land snakes on one particular continent.

Australia has an over supply of venomous snakes -snakes that are overly supplied with venom.

They used to say that the Australian "death adder" ,with venom 1.5 times as deady as that of the Indian cobra, and more than half of that of a beaked nosed sea snake was the worst snake on land, and the only one to even come close to challenging any sea snake. But now they know better.

The coastal taipan 7.8, and the common brown snake injects you with stuff 12.5 times as deadly as the venom of the Indian cobra. Both even worse than sea snakes.

But all (land, sea, Australian, and non) are put to shame by Australia's....

inland taipan.

The inland taipan injects you with stuff fifty times as deadly as the venom of an Indian cobra. An American rattler would have to bite you 500 times to equal the toxicity of one bite by an inland taipan.

Wow!

Keladry
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 9:51 pm

If you are in Berlin, in most places, you can tell if you are in former East Berlin or former West Berlin by looking at the street lights (walk signs).

slave
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 11:20 pm

Except for Congolese and Ghanan men, ECUADORIAN men have the longest penises in the world.

Yes.............Ecuador 8O .........latinos 8O .......who knew?! :lol:

Source: http://brobible.com/life/article/averag ... ize-study/
http://www.averageheight.co/average-pen ... by-country

Btw, men from Iceland have longer dicks than men from Jamaica......despite their reputation. :D

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

15 Aug 2017, 9:59 am

Solastalgia is the term for feeling uneasy or distressed when the landscape or natural environment around your home is changing for the worse, and there’s nothing you can do to stop it.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 9:07 pm

slave wrote:
Except for Congolese and Ghanan men, ECUADORIAN men have the longest penises in the world.

Btw, men from Iceland have longer dicks than men from Jamaica......despite their reputation. :D

That article certainly explains North Korea's behavior!

Building those big nuclear tipped missles is obviously just a way to "compensate". :lol:

That list conforms to stereotypes in some ways (east Asians are the least, and Africans tend to be the largest), but breaks stereotypes in others. Brazil (mostly populated by descendants of African slaves) is big, but so is Ecuador where most people are descended from Incan Indians, and not from Africans. And some random European countries (like the Czechs) are side by side with the Africans in the big league. Go figure.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 9:28 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
slave wrote:

That article certainly explains North Korea's behavior!

Building those big nuclear tipped missles is obviously just a way to "compensate". :lol:

That list conforms to stereotypes in some ways (east Asians are the least, and Africans tend to be the largest), but breaks stereotypes in others. Brazil (mostly populated by descendants of African slaves) is big, but so is Ecuador where most people are descended from Incan Indians, and not from Africans. And some random European countries (like the Czechs) are side by side with the Africans in the big league. Go figure.

LOL.......no doubt hey?! :lol:

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 9:24 am

Animals in general have been instrumental in helping people with autism and a variety of other conditions, plus they are good and loyal friends.