Page 3 of 6 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

KoboldCleaver
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Jan 2008, 4:36 pm

What is Anime? I think its some sort of thingamajig.
(Gosh, that's very specific!)

Ledzeppelinrules
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Jan 2008, 4:54 pm

KoboldCleaver wrote:
What is Anime? I think its some sort of thingamajig.
(Gosh, that's very specific!)

It's Japan's version of cartoons usualy have large eyes small noses and theyre mostly based on the manga.

Robert Plant quote

KoboldCleaver
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Feb 2008, 1:18 pm

Ah. Thanks for the definition.

kt-64
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2008, 1:54 pm

Actually anime just means animation and it is the japanese word for any sort of animated show. We westerners just improperly apply it to mean japanese animation.
In the true defintion, bugs bunny is anime. But in the western definition it is not.

Riddick124
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2008, 8:28 pm

Is there any possible way you can remove the time limit between posts, just for this forum? Or at least shorten it? Me and Strapples were getting rather annoyed today, seeing as how we were both racing to reply to each other on 2 or 3 different threads as fast as we could, but were being constantly thwarted by the "wait for a little bit before posting another message" thing.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2008, 11:39 pm

I love making gazillions of quizzes! Thanks for the board!

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 8:39 pm

Me too!! !

I'm a sucker for them.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2008, 4:42 pm

Miss Construe,

Is it possible to set up a thread that only the referee of an RPG (and the website administrators, of course) can post in it?

Here's the concept of play:

1) The referee describes what the characters initially perceive about their immediate environment at the start of the game.

2) The players take that information, decide what their characters will do, and then email/pm the referee with their actions. They may also ask questions of the referee for clarification and more detail - again, via email/pm.

3) The referee determines the success of the characters' actions (depending on environmental factors, the actions of the other characters, and the characters' abilities and attributes), and then posts the results in story form, with a description of what the characters perceive about their immediate environment.

4) Go to step 2.

This way, it allows the RPG story to develop as a character-driven narrative, rather than as a hodge-podge of side comments, spam, endless questions and suggestions, and arguments between players. Thus making the story more enjoyable for players and spectators alike.

Comments?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Cult_of_SSBB
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Aug 2008, 1:03 pm

One-Winged-Angel wrote:
Unknown wrote:
Is psot allowed in this forum?

Psot is nonsense spam. It is inappropriate in every forum.

What does psot mean?

Relicanth7
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2008, 2:21 pm

... :scratch: ok

misswoofalot
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2009, 2:15 pm

FIND THE POWER OF YOUTH ....I'm such a hansome fella , it's a tragedy I've been horribly disfigured and have to wear a bucket over my head....can anyone help out...I need some shampoo to bring back my wonderful good looks

I'm unable to find my prodige Rock Lee due to the bucket restricting my vision...

HElppp!! !!

sarbear1987
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Aug 2009, 7:24 pm

:o I play RPGs! They're not anime-related, but they're literature-related, and that's cool too, right?

I should advertise it, too: http://tell-a-tale-mod.insanejournal.com

http://youtube.com/posthumorously = my vlog

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2010, 6:08 pm

RP's are pretty sparse, and that's a shame. I think it's because most people come here for the quizes and don't even know what an RP is.

DandelionFireworks
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2010, 2:41 am

So, wait, am I allowed to post here just to boost my post count? Because now I'm wondering whether my posts here aren't all spam-- whether, in fact, most of the posts here are spam-- and how anyone can be here without getting reset to zero.

NOT A DOCTOR

James0Zero
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Oct 2010, 3:03 pm

Hey well The only RP thread I saw was the one I made like a day ago that no-one has replied to... I think i went to anal with the description... :( it's so sad I love RPing i was hoping to get it kick-started here.

domino
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Dec 2010, 7:06 pm

is there rp battling allowed